Not open for further replies.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
300729_183965951683232_120090728070755_414537_1408420752_n.jpg

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Is it just me, or does it look like they played around with their legs in photoshop ... looks like some weird kind of smoothing effect.

Speaking of effects, an effect the poster has on me is reminding me what a great season this is going to be. By seeing those five faces together as the core of this team posed like that, it just hit me how good we may be. I know I've been reading different opinions in here over the last several months, but seeing this put a smile on my face. And that's not even considering the potential that is being developed on the bench.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That is a great picture. Awesome line-up! Awesome group!

And the best player on the team--the one who doesn't need a name--is not even shown.

Reaction Score
Great picture. Just wondering why the rest of the team is not in the photo.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Super pic. The starting line-up I think. This is like "bring it on" material.....

Reaction Score
Is this the team Halloween poster? This is the best they can do?

Reaction Score
Yeah, the legs are weird, but I'd still like to get a copy! Are they (the posters) available?

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Yeah, the legs are weird, but I'd still like to get a copy! Are they (the posters)available?
Yep. This was released by "UConn Huskies" on facebook. The official UConn Athletics page.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
WOW, KML & Banks isnt even in the picture.............. YET!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Is Kelly wearing glasses? If so, should we expect to see that during games? If not, we'll still have her Bette Davis eyes.

HGN

Reaction Score
Is it just me, or does it look like they played around with their legs in photoshop ... looks like some weird kind of smoothing effect.

Speaking of effects, an effect the poster has on me is reminding me what a great season this is going to be. By seeing those five faces together as the core of this team posed like that, it just hit me how good we may be. I know I've been reading different opinions in here over the last several months, but seeing this put a smile on my face. And that's not even considering the potential that is being developed on the bench.
I agree FairView........Somebody did something with their legs. Just look at Dolson's legs. I am not sure what they did , but it doesn't look like legs at all. The key to that poster lineup is the health of Doty. Is she healthy enough to start and give the team a good 20 minutes a game. IF SHE CAN, look out !! Because that gives Geno 11 good and healthy bodies to play with......Just think about what he did with 6 last year. Yes, the thought of 11 does bring a smile to one's face.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
WOW, KML & Banks isnt even in the picture.............. YET!
Yep, the one who needs only letters to be identified is not pictured yet. Any chance she'll fly under the radar? Oh, she's wearing Maya's old number? Nevermind.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I don't think Kelly is wearing glasses. It just seems like a crappy (can I say crappy in here) Photoshop job. As an ad agency veteran, I see it all the time. People get a piece of software and think that makes them an artist. Probably done by an in-house graphic artist at UConn that is still developing his/her skills. Or they were going for some sort of effect they just couldn't pull off. Criticism aside, seeing the players together, especially at that camera angle, has me rocking in anticipation of game 1.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yes, Fair, it would never pass the Biff test.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Let's go over to the other side for a moment.

Here on the Boneyard we worry and fret abot the challenge of shutting Diggins down. Or Griner. Schimmel. Ogwumike sisters. One 'Yarder even has us losing 7 ot 8 games.

I look at this picture and I try to think like a coach that has UConn on their schedule. Think what the scouting report looks like.

"Dolson. Deny entry pass by any means. Ustoppable one-on-one in the low post.

"Hayes. Don't leave her open on the perimeter. Jeff Walz tried that once.

"Hartley. She can shoot.

"Doty. Ten treys in a row before she got hurt.

"Farris. Clutch.

"KML. She can shoot. From anywhere.

"Banks. Give her a first step and she's gone."

And so on.

No wonder I like our chances/ In every game.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Some of us posters are available. Others are married.

I imagine some of the married ones might be available too ;)......statistically speaking.

Reaction Score
Very nice picture! Looks like they are ready for the season to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom