UConn Women Game Day - AAC Tournament Semi-Final vs Univ. of So. Florida - 4:00 pm est | The Boneyard

UConn Women Game Day - AAC Tournament Semi-Final vs Univ. of So. Florida - 4:00 pm est

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
"The top-seeded UConn women's basketball team (27-3, 16-0 American) takes on fourth-seeded USF (19-12, 10-6) in the American Athletic Conference Tournament semifinals Sunday at 4 p.m." They just played USF six days ago, as the fifth-ranked Huskies completed their seventh consecutive undefeated American Athletic Conference regular season with an 80-39 win. UConn advanced to today's game by defeating Temple 94-61. USF advanced to today's game by defeating Tulane 64-50.

AAC 2020 Women's BB Tournament Bracket

Here's what you need to know about today's game:
Site: Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT
Time: 4:00 pm est
Series: UConn leads, 31-0
Last meeting: No. 5 UConn 80 - USF 39 in Hartford, Ct. March 2, 2020
TV: ESPN2 (Roy Philpott, Brooke Weisbrod)
Radio: The River 105.9 Hartford - Tunein app - iHeart Radio

1583667490485.png

USF Roster
UConn Roster
Massey sez: UConn 70 - USF 51
Women's College Basketball Rankings - Week 18
ESPN Bracketology (Charlie Creme) updated 3/8/20 3:15 am ET.

AAC Semifinals - Sunday, March 8, 4 p.m. ET
Game 9: USF vs. UConn, 4 p.m. ET (ESPN2)
Game 10: UCF vs. Cincinnati, 6:30 p.m. ET (ESPNU)

AAC Final - Monday, March 9, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN2) Roy Philpott, Brooke Weisbrod
Game 11: Game 9 Winner vs. Game 10 Winner.

UConn women in the news:

UConn’s quarterfinal win shows freshmen are x-factors for March.

Did you turn your clocks AHEAD this morning? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I ended up having to listen to the game yesterday while watching the play-by-play scroll. While I only do that when I'm unable to access a video broadcast, I really don't mind it that much. It's actually kind of nostalgic. I have wonderful memories of listening to my favorite MLB team on the radio long before there was the plethora of video options that we have today.

However, I always listen to the UConn games on the app "TuneIn." It's available worldwide for ALL devices and it's FREE. Just thought you might want to add that to your broadcast options.

Thanks for the work you do. I like succinct! :) :cool:

Reaction Score
I ended up having to listen to the game yesterday while watching the play-by-play scroll. While I only do that when I'm unable to access a video broadcast, I really don't mind it that much. It's actually kind of nostalgic. I have wonderful memories of listening to my favorite MLB team on the radio long before there was the plethora of video options that we have today.

However, I always listen to the UConn games on the app "TuneIn." It's available worldwide for ALL devices and it's FREE. Just thought you might want to add that to your broadcast options.

Thanks for the work you do. I like succinct! :) :cool:
I used to listen to all the Nets games on the radio during their ABA days, and vividly pictured the game in my head along with the play by play...loved when they played Virginia in the early '70s because I'd get to 'see' the amazing Dr. J, Julius Erving!

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I used to listen to all the Nets games on the radio during their ABA days, and vividly pictured the game in my head along with the play by play...loved when they played Virginia in the early '70s because I'd get to 'see' the amazing Dr. J, Julius Erving!
I listened to the radio the night Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points vs. the Knicks. I saw Dr. J play against UConn in the field House in 1968. He was virtually unstoppable. Also saw Chicago play their first college tour at Jorgensen in 1968. I think the tickets were $2.

Man, I am older than dirt...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom