UConn Women Basketball Players Grades 2023-24 | The Boneyard

UConn Women Basketball Players Grades 2023-24

Reaction Score
B+ but was the 14th player drafted in the WNBA.:p
Yeah I disagree with this one as well. His explanation was great but I think she should be an A-. It's not just Paige but KK also took the ball out of her hand. She still averaged a bunch of assist, lead the team defensively and as he said improved her shooting percentages.
Paige gets an A- to me. Great season but struggled in most of the teams losses, including the Iowa game. See Geno's Post game evaluation of her play in that game.
I don't get how Amari, Q, and Ines got such low grades. I don't think they got an opportunity.
But overall I really liked his analysis. Can tell he watched every dribble.

Reaction Score
Can't really disagree with his assessments. Maybe Nika is an A- instead, but the commentary was accurate. Ice was higher than I would have graded her. Everyone else, pretty much agree.

Reaction Score
Can't really disagree with his assessments. Maybe Nika is an A- instead, but the commentary was accurate. Ice was higher than I would have graded her. Everyone else, pretty much agree.
Ice is one of my favorites but one of the biggest question marks heading into next season. I watched the nc state game the other day and that was a pretty rough one for her. Then the commentary on this video mentioned the Syracuse game. A lot of struggles for her. I also looked at her shooting percentages overall this season and they were not that great. But her good games were really good. I also think it's tough to be in and out of the lineup and fill in for AE. I don't know a comp, as far as a highly recruited big that had a similar type season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom