UConn women’s basketball delivers strong ratings once again in 2020-21 | The Boneyard

UConn women’s basketball delivers strong ratings once again in 2020-21

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"The program's partnership with SNY grows stronger with age as ratings increased by 20 percent from the 2019-20 season to a 5.75 household rating in the Hartford-New Haven designated market area (DMA). In its ninth season on SNY, ratings in the New York DMA increased by 95 percent over the previous eight-season average, while pregame and postgame show ratings each increased by over 100 percent in the New York DMA."
"The 2020-21 season featured many unprecedented events in the world of college basketball but the UConn women's basketball program's ability to deliver strong television ratings remained steadfast for both FOX Sports and SNY."

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
No doubt that some of the ratings increase was the result of the pandemic. With more people at home, in front of the tv, with fewer things to do, watching UConn WBB was a great way to spend a few hrs

That brings to mind a question for the moderators. My sense is that the BY has been more active this year due to the pandemic? Paige Bueckers? All of the above? Wondering if the numbers in fact show an increase in total posts?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
and with Geno at home, add 1 more although he sounds like his system cant take being a fan

“It might be better if I was sitting in a school bus outside St. John’s waiting for one of the managers to run out and tell me the score,” he said. “I might need to hide down in the basement and have somebody come down and give me the update, or like ticker tape back in the old days, have somebody read it out and make it up and sound like we’re winning.”

Maybe Geno will join our in game chat session.

Reaction Score
No doubt that some of the ratings increase was the result of the pandemic. With more people at home, in front of the tv, with fewer things to do, watching UConn WBB was a great way to spend a few hrs

That brings to mind a question for the moderators. My sense is that the BY has been more active this year due to the pandemic? Paige Bueckers? All of the above? Wondering if the numbers in fact show an increase in total posts?
PB definitely increased BY posts, tv ratings and wbb awareness. PB social media followers number is more than D's and SB's numbers combined.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom