UConn Woman's Basketball on the Boneyard has a Facebook Page | The Boneyard

UConn Woman's Basketball on the Boneyard has a Facebook Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Hello Everyone,
I would like to introduce you to the Facebook page for the UConn Women's Basketball Forum on the Boneyard. This is a place where we hope to expand our visibility and bring in more UConn fans to this forum - the more the merrier!

https://www.facebook.com/UConnWomensBasketballOnTheBoneyard#!/UConnWomensBasketballOnTheBoneyard

Please take a look for yourselves, and if you would, suggest the page to some folks who also may be interested in chatting up our UConn Husky Ladies on the Boneyard, or just interested in all things UConn Huskies in general.

Kind Regards,

RadyLady

P.S. - a shout-out to Biff for his wonderful graphics!

t-gal

T for Trouble
Reaction Score
This is wonderful! Thank you for creating the page.

t-gal

T for Trouble
Reaction Score
Is there a way to "tag" you in photos that we have of us w/ other UCONN players already on our page?

Reaction Score
Hello Everyone,
I would like to introduce you to the Facebook page for the UConn Women's Basketball Forum on the Boneyard. This is a place where we hope to expand our visibility and bring in more UConn fans to this forum - the more the merrier!

https://www.facebook.com/UConnWomensBasketballOnTheBoneyard#!/UConnWomensBasketballOnTheBoneyard

Please take a look for yourselves, and if you would, suggest the page to some folks who also may be interested in chatting up our UConn Husky Ladies on the Boneyard, or just interested in all things UConn Huskies in general.

Kind Regards,

RadyLady

P.S. - a shout-out to Biff for his wonderful graphics!

Who was it that said..."Don't get your Facebook all up in my Twitter?"

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Is there a way to "tag" you in photos that we have of us w/ other UCONN players already on our page?
Yeah, I just did. I simply tagged a picture with the name of the page, and it shows up in the photo album...don't know why it's not on the page itself, but there are still mysteries in life....

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Bump - please tell all your facebook friends to "like" this page and follow the links to the Boneyard!!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Bump - I know that there's lots of people on Facebook!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom