UConn Wizards vs. Celtics | The Boneyard

UConn Wizards vs. Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I've only seen parts, but AJ has had some good moments (and some not so great ones). He hit a 30 foot 3 pointer after getting a pass at the end of the shotclock. He gave up two 3 pointers to Rondo, but who would expect that.

The PG behind him, Pargo, looked awful after coming into the game, but did have one nice assist.

Emeka blocked Sullinger twice in one sequence, bringing back memories of his UConn days. Overall, though, he was not doing a whole lot. he was guarding Garnett, so maybe was away from the basket but had only 1 rebound in first 3 quarters. No one looking to pass to him at all.

Reaction Score
All of AJ's 3's come from way beyond the line. Okafor not doing much offensively

Reaction Score
decent game from AJ, just missed on connecting for 50% from the field with that last bomb he took from 3, that was a terrible shot. he needs to get his FG shooting figures up during this stretch while Wall is out. As for Emeka, if you didn't know any better you would think he's a 35 year old playing out the string of his career. CV I can understand, but Emeka and BG are the last two guys I would expect to fall off a cliff after getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom