UConn Withdrawal Letter to AAC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Withdrawal Letter to AAC

Reaction Score
Didn't we promise the Big East we would be there no later than the 2021-2022 season?

>>Per the terms of the agreement with the Big East, UConn has to join the conference by July 1, 2022<<

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Fun reading all these butt hurt USF, UCF, etc. fans on various social media platforms. They will find a way to spin the narrative, in a few years, that uconn was kicked out of the aac, I am sure.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
disappointed it didn't say "eastern carolina" too

Well, to be fair, the state’s name is in fact “East Carolina.” She actually got that one right.

Reaction Score
Dear Mike, we may have left but you will always have Stunning Steve.
(not mad either).
Think I found his twitter account if anyone wants a good laugh: https://twitter.com/TheIncredulous1

When UConn was in the AAC:
Big 12’s last chip came in 08 AGAINST MEMPHIS!!​
Again, There is more than enough firepower in the AAC.​
Memphis and UConn are getting back to themselves again, which is all that was missing. Both have Top 20 classes. Memphis at #1.​
Great coaches across the board.​

Now that UConn is in the Big East:
The UConn program is in such shambles, it’s sad.​
All of the debt, employee/alumni squabbles, football futilitity, and basketball turmoil, is their own doing.​
Instead of cleaning up their own house, they think this is a red pill to fix it.​
But it’s cyanide. Their football is dead.​

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Fun reading all these butt hurt USF, UCF, etc. fans on various social media platforms. They will find a way to spin the narrative, in a few years, that uconn was kicked out of the aac, I am sure.
When I listen to Aresco I get the sense he was stung by our departure. He takes a ton of passive aggressive shots at UConn and justifies his decisions to date. A guy who was confident about where he is wouldn't do that.

Reaction Score
Think I found his twitter account if anyone wants a good laugh: https://twitter.com/TheIncredulous1

Memphis and UConn are getting back to themselves again, which is all that was missing. Both have Top 20 classes. Memphis at #1.​

All of the debt, employee/alumni squabbles, football futilitity, and basketball turmoil, is their own doing.​
Instead of cleaning up their own house, they think this is a red pill to fix it.​
Put this guy on a list lol. Obsessive is an understatement

Reaction Score

That guy won’t leave me alone

MattMang23

Reaction Score

I went back and forth with this dope yesterday. He retweets and likes his own tweets. He’s a special kind.

Reaction Score
Y
Yeah his twitter page is quite scary. Why are all of his posts related to UConn and nothing else? Who is this guy? Maybe this is Mike Aresco's alias twitter page. LOL!
Jimmy Jaguar is a dope, reading too many of his tweets almost made my eyes bleed.

Reaction Score
While it was a formal (everyone knew UC was to leave) notice, it was more an invitation to deal regarding future game arrangements and $$ under the new circumstances.

Let the mud wrestling begin.

Last edited:

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Stunning Steve?

Forgive me, I’ve been away for so long... other than the less-famous, earlier persona of Stone Cold Steve Austin, who is this Stunning Steve I keep reading about here?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score

Forgot Wichita State was in the AAC until this post... I'm glad the AAC brought them in last year, otherwise they would have been a get potential target for the 11th BE team...

Reaction Score
Forgive me, I’ve been away for so long... other than the less-famous, earlier persona of Stone Cold Steve Austin, who is this Stunning Steve I keep reading about here?
Some weird AAC troll who has been hanging out here for a while.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom