UConn with the 7th most returning minutes in D1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn with the 7th most returning minutes in D1

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Kemba was a McDonald's All-American. He dunked on Jrue Holiday as I recall. Oriakhi was not.
My bad I meant outside of Kemba. Just to show how impressive what he did was with the roster he had. Teams like UNC can't win a title with a roster full of experienced burger boys.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Nice work folks.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
UNC has six titles
If we were that bad at developing talent maybe we'd have a few extra too. Get guys like Rudy, Charlie, Dre, Lamb, etc to stay until they're upperclassmen.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this. Recency bias dictates that if you didn’t add anyone from the portal your team inherently got worse — this couldn’t be further from the truth, especially in the case of UConn who returns the Big East DPOY and 6MOY. I was pretty disappointed to see guys like Zach Brazillier not recognize the value in that. We are in great shape heading into next year IMO
I feel like the guys who stayed are also going to get a TON of love from the fans this season. I expect Gampel to be old BE-electric again.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Posts like this one are exactly why Chief takes the initiative and does the eye test. Bouknight’s minutes last season were greatly impacted by injury. So it’s not a good measure to how important he was to our team last season.
The most difficult thing to replace (again eye test) is a scorer who can create and shoot, especially when defenses key on him.
Thank you for eye testing for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom