UConn Will Beat ND | The Boneyard

UConn Will Beat ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
UConn has jumped over the hurdle of being tenative and is not the same team they were a couple of weeks ago. Why because of our guard play. General MoJeff has taken over the reigns at the point. She brings calmness and confidence to the team. The question is can a freshman on the big stage playing againest Diggins handle the pressure. I think its more about taking the pressure off Bria and the rest of the team worrying about handleing the ball and making turnovers.

With the emergence of our underclassman and our injuries pretty much healed we are playing with confidence. Injuries except for Stef have pretty much healed and UConn is almost 100%. UConn is playing like a different team. The freshman have confidence and are playing with confidence. UConns guard play is much improved. With that being what it is Stewie is playing like a monster and Morgan is quietly putting up good numbers on the stat sheet. Alot of improvements since the last time UConn met ND in a game that UConn had in it grasps.

ND will need a new game plan and the question is can they put one together by Sunday nite. Even if they do UConn is firing on all cylinders. Barring injuries UConn will win this game.

UConns height advantage and shot blocking ability is going to be tuff to coach againest. With a much improved Stewie and Kiah I like our chances in the paint MoJeff running the point means we dont have to worry about breaking the press or having the ball stolen. We will not be tentative with the ball. MoJeff handleing the point brings confidence to the team and one less thing to worry about. On the other hand with MoJeff on defense ND does have to worry about the ball being stolen and defending her dribble drives whether scoring or dishing off.

I expect a hard fought game. I expect UConn to play with confidence now that they have MoJeff running the show. She dosnt have to score alot, her presence will bring calmness to the team knowing they can play their game. This is a big step towards our 8th National Championship. UConn 73 ND 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom