Reaction Score
I don't know how good those teams will be next year, but:
  • UNC, Auburn, and ISU are around the top 10
  • Dayton is top 25
  • MSU is on the cusp
  • Colorado is a bubble team
  • Memphis might be better

That's a hell of a field.

I don’t think UNC will be good. Losing RJ and Bacot and I don’t think Hubert is a good coach. Auburn will lose Broome and Williams and will go from a top tier front court to an unknown. Dayton will lose Holmes to the NBA and Brea should end somewhere big time, hopefully here. MSU will lose their best player in Walker and I am past giving Izzo the benefit of the doubt in fielding great regular season teams. Colorado is going to lose 3 players to the draft! And Memphis is Memphis. But at the end of the day, the portal will cause chaos and disruption and I just wasted 3 minutes speculating. But I am convinced ISU will be a wagon, especially if their Euro returns. And most importantly, I hope to check this trip off my bucket list.

Reaction Score
I would like to go to Lahaina for the Maui Invitational. Where would you like all of us to stay? At traditional hotels? That's not rhetorical question, I am genuinely asking. I don't want to be a detriment to the people of Lahaina that wen through such a tragedy.
I would stay in hotels in Kaanapali or Kapalua. From what I have heard, governmental officials are trying to arrange for Airbnb houses to be used for temporary housing of residents instead of hotel rooms. Airbnb has really made the housing crisis worse even before the fires. They are not generally owned by locals. I don’t personally live in Maui any longer and I haven’t in over 10 years. I just have close friends there still and I think the general sentiment is tourism is still wanted for jobs. I just would stick to hotels

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom