UConn WBB--10,000 Strong | The Boneyard

UConn WBB--10,000 Strong

Reaction Score
Streak is in jeopardy this year more than ever if there is some Coronavirus related reason we have to forfeit some games.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
We could use a team mantra for this season. Something to help unify the girls and serve as a reminder of the team’s goal. Any ideas?

Over/under...... how many times this season will we see Geno this animated on the sidelines this season? I’d say 20. :cool:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
We could use a team mantra for this season. Something to help unify the girls and serve as a reminder of the team’s goal. Any ideas?

Over/under...... how many times this season will we see Geno this animated on the sidelines this season? I’d say 20. :cool:

Sick of just reaching the FF. :mad::mad:

Reaction Score

At least twice a game. His expectations will be very high for the group and the newcomers will test him with their talents and their youth.

Reaction Score
Streak is in jeopardy this year more than ever if there is some Coronavirus related reason we have to forfeit some games.
I'm not sure we will have to forfeit a game. The schools will make some type of agreement concerning teams not playing. I doubt that any school would want the fallout a maneuver like that would bring and it certainly would not be worth a "win".

Reaction Score

Right now I'd happily accept twenty games as long as we could include the NCAA Tournament.

Reaction Score

A year and a half ago I found out how sensitive some fans are regarding Geno and UConn's success. I sent an email about some of Geno's records, highlighting this one, to a group of friends. Most of them found some of his records to be inconceivable but one of them, a Florida fan, turned on me with a diatribe about how nobody cares about women's basketball and the only reason I care about these records is because our men's team is in the sh_tt_r, etc. Blew me away and I took it to mean he's very insecure and not the friend I thought he'd been for nearly 50 years.

Could it be he's still upset Geno turned them down?

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
A footnote to this is UConn could not lose a season opener unless they won the championship the year before. I believe this happened once (maybe Meyers can correct me if it was more than once?). All other times they have won their season opener.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom