UConn vs Yale (1/26/20 -> CT Ice Consolation Game @ 3:30 on SNY) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Yale (1/26/20 -> CT Ice Consolation Game @ 3:30 on SNY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sacred Heart is beating QU, 3-1 late in the second period. I am thinking SHU has a brighter future in hockey than us.

Reaction Score
I didn’t see Ruslan on the bench or ice in the 3rd period. Anybody know if he was injured??

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
SHU keeps getting better. QU is consistent. Yale owns us. So what’s our problem? I Cavanaugh (oops, I mean I can’t) figure it out.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Sacred Heart is beating QU, 3-1 late in the second period. I am thinking SHU has a brighter future in hockey than us.

Mix of institutional support and not settling for just trying hard.

Reaction Score
People just need to relax. UConn is in the process of raising money for the on-campus hockey rink. Raising money takes time. The on-campus rink will get built. The on-ice product is struggling this year. They're going through growing pains, thats all. I think UConn needs to recruit a little more grit. UConn needs more size (banger's) so we can play dump and chase. Really fore check, work the puck down low and get a cycle going. They need to win more battles below the goal line. That will lead to more goals.

Reaction Score
People just need to relax. UConn is in the process of raising money for the on-campus hockey rink. Raising money takes time. The on-campus rink will get built. The on-ice product is struggling this year. They're going through growing pains, thats all. I think UConn needs to recruit a little more grit. UConn needs more size (banger's) so we can play dump and chase. Really fore check, work the puck down low and get a cycle going. They need to win more battles below the goal line. That will lead to more goals.
I agree with much of this but I think we’ve known we need some size for a while now. And we are watching Sacred Heart our pace us. Sacred Heart for heavens sake while Penn State and Arizona State are competing at a high level too. The

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I agree with much of this but I think we’ve known we need some size for a while now. And we are watching Sacred Heart our pace us. Sacred Heart for heavens sake while Penn State and Arizona State are competing at a high level too. The

If UConn can't out-do Sacred Heart, what's the point? I'm not asking for Penn State's palace, but good lord, plans, mockups, fundraising, something public! It's been 7 years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom