UConn vs. Washington....Sir Richard Hamilton | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Washington....Sir Richard Hamilton

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
An all-time great call by Sean McDonough, who I believe is making his comeback from brain surgery this week at a bowl game

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Poor Bob Bender

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Still the greatest sports moment I've had the privilege to see in person.

Reaction Score
When you think of all these up and coming coaches over the years who fell by the wayside--we heard from their fans that they were going to clean our clocks and send Calhoun down the river--Bob Bender, Ben Braun, Steve Alford, it's amazing.

Reaction Score
When you think of all these up and coming coaches over the years who fell by the wayside--we heard from their fans that they were going to clean our clocks and send Calhoun down the river--Bob Bender, Ben Braun, Steve Alford, it's amazing.
Wasn't Steve Alford the New Mexico Lobos HC a few weeks back who knocked us off, is undefeated and slowly climbing the top 25. Following his departure from IU Alford had a slow start in college bb, but I believe his future is presently very bright. As New Mexico goes, so goes Alford.

Reaction Score
Wasn't Steve Alford the New Mexico Lobos HC a few weeks back who knocked us off, is undefeated and slowly climbing the top 25. Following his departure from IU Alford had a slow start in college bb, but I believe his future is presently very bright. As New Mexico goes, so goes Alford.

Yes, but this was back in the mid 1990s. It's 2012. That's a long haul. His journey to greatness has hit a very big detour--he's in Mike Gottfried territory.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Every time I watch that video, I love seeing KEA turn to the camera and go, "Wooooooo!" Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom