UConn vs Washington NCAA tourney game 2006 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Washington NCAA tourney game 2006

Reaction Score
Game is airing on Thursday on CBSSN at 6 pm and midnight for those interested. Part of something CBS is doing regarding classic tourney games all throughout the week. Aside from CBSSN, games can be viewed on the CBS sports app or cbssports.com "with authentication".

Just wanted to pass along the info.

Reaction Score
Game is airing on Thursday on CBSSN at 6 pm and midnight for those interested. Part of something CBS is doing regarding classic tourney games all throughout the week. Aside from CBSSN, games can be viewed on the CBS sports app or cbssports.com "with authentication".

Just wanted to pass along the info.
Or UConn Husky Games for free.

Reaction Score
This game is at the top of my list. My mother passed away earlier that day. This game provided a distraction.

Reaction Score
Or UConn Husky Games for free.

Actually tried to watch this last night via UConn Husky Games and looks like video was unavailable with this message: "Video unavailable
This video contains content from Veritone, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Does it work for others?

Instead I watched the 2008 Gonzaga OT win, which was great :) Appreciate everyone involved in making these available!

Reaction Score
Actually tried to watch this last night via UConn Husky Games and looks like video was unavailable with this message: "Video unavailable
This video contains content from Veritone, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Does it work for others?

Instead I watched the 2008 Gonzaga OT win, which was great :) Appreciate everyone involved in making these available!
Haha, looks like I played myself - it is indeed blocked.

Looks like there's another replay of it on youtube that isn't blocked...link on the website has been fixed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom