UConn vs. Villanova Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Villanova Replay

Reaction Score
I don't know if my heart could stand to watch this nail biter again, but thanks MJL! :confused:

Reaction Score
Thanx, MJL. I hope you're not going to be responsible for any cardiac arrests in the 'yard this evening.

Reaction Score
MJL - you rock! Youtube commenters with spoilers - not so much.
Thanks for a great replay.

I just link to MJL's Video tab and simply refresh the page every 15 minutes or so. When the UConn-Villanova icon appears, I just download and play the video. I take NO chances that there will be any mention of the game's results --- anywhere by anyone.

Reaction Score
MJL- Once again- mucho, mucho, thanks..!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Thaks MJL. I just finished watching the game that you posted. I'm sorta' glad that I didn't watch it live. I would have had to put my life savings in the swear jar.

Reaction Score
Thanx, MJL. I hope you're not going to be responsible for any cardiac arrests in the 'yard this evening.
BTW, I had trouble with a garbled sound transmission. Wondering if anyone else experienced that. Could it have been related to the originator (CBSSN)? Never happened with any of the SNY YouTube transmissions. Still grateful for the opportunity to watch the game, even though CBSSN missed a lot of important stuff -- most glaringly, an explanation of the nullification of Nika's shot toward the end of Q2, which could have turned out to be crucial to the outcome.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Great to watch (thanks!).
Enjoyed the announcers - thought they were fair and balanced. Not a lot of analysis, and some repeated threads, but overall, sure!
Impressed with both the composure of both teams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom