UConn vs Vermont - 1/27/17 - 7pm | The Boneyard

UConn vs Vermont - 1/27/17 - 7pm

Reaction Score
That is cool as heck. Where can I get that hack?

Reaction Score
Why is he going back to Huska? Nichols did not deserve another start?

Reaction Score
Some very close chances for UVM. Lucky they didn't go in.

Reaction Score
I just noticed the 2 new Olympias(zambonies) re-surfacing the ice. I thought those were going to be for next season. Nice ice...

Reaction Score
I just noticed the 2 new Olympias(zambonies) re-surfacing the ice. I thought those were going to be for next season. Nice ice...
Let's hope they get the new ice making system installed this off-season..and let's hope they don't go with the plastic pipe as originally planned.

Reaction Score
Best game of the year
Beat actual fannies in the seats attendance since maybe the first BC game a few years ago on opening night
Very very impressed with the student section the youth hockey turnout and the regular season ticket holders
Don't think that the players don't feed off the attendance the place was rocking and the players gave it their all. It's not a coincidence.
I'm sure cavanaugh will gush about the XL tonight

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
IMG_1417.JPG
Best game of the year
Beat actual fannies in the seats attendance since maybe the first BC game a few years ago on opening night
Very very impressed with the student section the youth hockey turnout and the regular season ticket holders
Don't think that the players don't feed off the attendance the place was rocking and the players gave it their all. It's not a coincidence.
I'm sure cavanaugh will gush about the XL tonight
Man, I haven't had that much fun at a game since the BC win. Great crowd, great effort and the students were awesome tonight. Hopefully a taste of things to come.

Reaction Score
The two upper corners UConn was shooting toward were at least 75% full
It wasn't one of those " hey 30 people called up and we might need to unlock the section now
Place was packed
After this game and the BC game I think this team has big time potential
And cavanaugh did what I was hoping for for awhile- split up Thompson and letunov and let them own their own lines
Letunov looked like he had more life tonight

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Hockey East site says attendance was 6297.

Reaction Score
There has been larger crowds since the inaugural BC game but it was still a great showing and it's just a shame still about the snow or the Yale game would've been around the same if not pushing 7k.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Very fun game. We were right behind the Catamounts bench, must have gotten released tickets without knowing it. Reading this thread I guess the crowd isn't always this live, but you could definitely feel the excitement tonight. Thought Vermont was very chippy but UConn played though it. The penalty kill in the 3rd followed by a quick goal was great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom