UConn vs. UNC at MSG | The Boneyard

UConn vs. UNC at MSG

Reaction Score
My wife has two degrees from UNC. We may get a divorce before, during, or after this game. I have every intention of burning any Carolina Blue in my home. Is anyone willing to take me in after she inevitably kicks me out?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I like to see these "blue blood" games. We kicked down the door of the club, we're sitting on a leather sofa in front of the fire, drinking their Scotch. This is another indication that they know they can't kick us out.

I always liked this game, fan of Jimmy V and what they do. It's important to remember that the Spirit of Jimmy V will not be backing the Tar Heels here. He's on our side.

Reaction Score
Just curious. When teams play in these games like the Empire games, Jimmy V, Gavitt games, Maui etc, are they compensated?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I like to see these "blue blood" games. We kicked down the door of the club, we're sitting on a leather sofa in front of the fire, drinking their Scotch. This is another indication that they know they can't kick us out.

I always liked this game, fan of Jimmy V and what they do. It's important to remember that the Spirit of Jimmy V will not be backing the Tar Heels here. He's on our side.
One slight alteration to your comment. Their scotch is something pretentious, over priced and not really all that special (probably a blended whisky). We will be drinking what we brought, a quality single malt that most know little about but is in fact superior to anything they've tried.

Reaction Score
It's possible to have a discussion about getting an exciting game scheduled against UNC without immediately turning the thread into another Festivus grievance fest about OOC home games. It's OK to enjoy things once in a while, acknowledging one doesn't mean you ignore the other
Exactly.

Reaction Score
My wife has two degrees from UNC. We may get a divorce before, during, or after this game. I have every intention of burning any Carolina Blue in my home. Is anyone willing to take me in after she inevitably kicks me out?
I too am married to a UNC grad...luckily she doesn't care about UNC athletics at all. You can come chill with us

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom