Uconn vs UCLA | The Boneyard

Uconn vs UCLA

Reaction Score
I'm going too. Is there a halftime meeting of Boneyard members planned ?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Going to the game on Saturday at the Prudential center. Was so looking forward to see Paige play!
What makes the timing of the injury sad is the fact that this was the first time Paige had the chance to perform in front of a Gampel crowd. And is was a great performance. I'm sure the fans were ready for a standing Ovation for her at the end. How quickly things change.

Reaction Score
She deserved a standing ovation for her effort in that game. It should have happened a lot earlier.

Reaction Score
Should I go or should I drive?

I'm flying to Nashville Friday morning to drive home with my son after his last final. I could be in the Newark area around game time on Saturday. I'll have to weigh the weather/fatigue factor.

Reaction Score
I'm sure there are BY'ers going to the Mohegan Sun Game vs. Loo-A-Vul. I would like to meet fellow posters, and if not shake your hands, at least give you a fist bump before the game (I'm an early guy) or at half time. Section 105 which looks like baseline seats, not too far up.

Reaction Score
FYI, if you are going to the Madison Square Garden game be sure to take you vaccination card with you. NYC has imposed all kinds of restrictions concerning vaccinations. Hopefully the card and not a passport are good enough.

Reaction Score
FYI, if you are going to the Madison Square Garden game be sure to take you vaccination card with you. NYC has imposed all kinds of restrictions concerning vaccinations. Hopefully the card and not a passport are good enough.
you also need ID to show that the name on the passport and/or vaccination card is really you because of all the fake card out there they are checking everything.

Reaction Score
Me too! I saw the first 4 games this season in person, and I can tell you she's really, really, really good.
We saw her in the Bahamas. I met her great (or is it grand?) uncle (her Mother's uncle) at the games. He said Paige has been like this as long as he can remember. She is so exciting to watch!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom