UConn vs Tulane game thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Tulane game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Prediction: If when Uconn wins one of the next two games, Coach Diaco gets extended for 5-10 more years with a Yuge (capital "Y") buy-out.

Reaction Score
It was surely one of the ugliest games ever played. We really should have won by 2 scores. Reminded me of one of the games against Temple played in a hurricane. Lorenzen was the qb in that one. Same brutally ugly offense in dismal conditions. As bad as it was though I found it somewhat riveting because every play was crucial. Any mistake could turn the tide. Like a traffic wreck...hard to watch but impossible to turn away.

Reaction Score
It was surely one of the ugliest games ever played. We really should have won by 2 scores. Reminded me of one of the games against Temple played in a hurricane. Lorenzen was the qb in that one. Same brutally ugly offense in dismal conditions. As bad as it was though I found it somewhat riveting because every play was crucial. Any mistake could turn the tide. Like a traffic wreck...hard to watch but impossible to turn away.

True we won and it might be the start of something meaningful, I mean they know if they played badly and won, they'll know that when good they can beat ANYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom