UConn vs. Trevecca Nazarene Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Trevecca Nazarene Replay

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Not to be nitpicking (ok, maybe I am and I am pretty sure that MJL243 has no control) but did anyone else notice that on the schedule for the game replays, that the year is wrong for the 2 exhibition games????

Reaction Score
I just want to say that over the last two exhibition games, I forget I'm actually watching Meg sometimes. She is like a completely different player in a really good way.

Reaction Score
Icould not access the live game last night even though it said itwas free. Why? Said it was a premium , I have an acccount but still said incorrect email.What was going on>

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Icould not access the live game last night even though it said itwas free. Why? Said it was a premium , I have an acccount but still said incorrect email.What was going on>
This was an issue with a lot of folks last night. I'm sure you went to the standard tune in link for the game which required you be a premium member. As I tried to expalain to some last night, you needed to scroll down from that link where another link was set up and labeled free. I captured a screenshot of what it looked like. here...
Capturetre.JPG

Reaction Score
Not to be nitpicking (ok, maybe I am and I am pretty sure that MJL243 has no control) but did anyone else notice that on the schedule for the game replays, that the year is wrong for the 2 exhibition games????
You ARE being nitpicking. Why can't you just be grateful for the incredible service that MJL243 provides? For free. You obviously were able to access the games, as was I, as was every other Boneyarder who tried.

Reaction Score
This was an issue with a lot of folks last night. I'm sure you went to the standard tune in link for the game which required you be a premium member. As I tried to expalain to some last night, you needed to scroll down from that link where another link was set up and labeled free. I captured a screenshot of what it looked like. here...
. View attachment 47863
I did go to that link but i still could not access for free. TY I can now watch the replay, but was just frustrating that i couldn't watch the game live. Happy regular season is starting and i get all the channels that televise the UConn games.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I did go to that link but i still could not access for free. TY I can now watch the replay, but was just frustrating that i couldn't watch the game live. Happy regular season is starting and i get all the channels that televise the UConn games.
You can also go to the Huskies’ schedule and click on Watch. I’ve had no problems watching that way

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
You ARE being nitpicking. Why can't you just be grateful for the incredible service that MJL243 provides? For free. You obviously were able to access the games, as was I, as was every other Boneyarder who tried.
Did I not say that MJL243 was probably not in control of the error? I was only pointing out an error on a public facing web page, that's all. I was a Software Tester for over 20 years and I still notice obvious errors and made a comment about this one. Ignoring obvious "bugs" in a web page during the development/testing phases is one reason why the majority of the software testing is now outsourced offshore!!!
But thanks for your opinion.

Reaction Score
Do you have ad block? You need to disable the ad block to watch the live game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom