UConn vs Temple Game Thread- The Start of The Donovan Williams Era? | Page 22 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple Game Thread- The Start of The Donovan Williams Era?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ironically,Temple football is much better today than several of the Big East schools ( including Uconn and BC) that voted to boot Temple football out of the Big East.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I almost agree.

Edsall is like a girlfriend that leaves you, and then 6 years later, you find out she's alone and you're with a real wreck of a woman.

Were you both much better off together? Yes. But there's that whole thing where she left you...
That was well said.

Reaction Score
Take his keys. Tell him to stop showing up. Fire him on Jan 1st, but tell him to leave now and stop coming to campus.

Re-assign him to intramural until Jan 1

Reaction Score
Ironically,Temple football is much better today than several of the Big East schools ( including Uconn and BC) that voted to boot Temple football out of the Big East.

oh, f---king go away.

Reaction Score
This program is like seeing a promising adolescent, cut down before he gets to mature into productive adulthood.

LOL. I haven't seen you online in weeks, and last time you I remember you writing about a baby trying to walk.

:)

Reaction Score
Still 5,000 more than the biggest home basketball crowd will be this year.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but it was more like 10000 to 12000. They are counting unused season tickets again instead of turnstile count.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The best we can hope for is the burned RS of Donovan turns out like it did for Dan O when his got burned.

I gotta hold on to something. :rolleyes:

He was decisive and pretty fearless. He stood there and took the hits. The OL is a catastrophe but Donovan looked the part.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Ha! first thing that made me laugh tonight. You'd think he was at the 18th at Augusta with winning birdie putt attempt coming up in seconds

Always cracks me up. Best part about the post game show. Joe D always sounds like he's at a GD funeral when addressing BD in the locker room.

Reaction Score
LOL. I haven't seen you online in weeks, and last time you I remember you writing about a baby trying to walk.

:)
I was very hopeful for the program when Edsall got a lot out of NJ in '04 or '05 with Pommells, Dorcellus, Donald Brown, Dixon...plus getting good looking OL prospects in Green, Akers(alas injuries) etc. and I thought whoa, we may have a start of something here and the later 2000's was a nice little run but then everything has turned. I'm thinking of retiring in August/next fall and my wife is looking now for a place very south of here. Trying to keep our place here too. I love the spring-late fall time in CT . Either way, my time for an entire football season here is running out. I was hoping to see it grow into something and feel good about its future before I leave. Too bad about CR for the Athletic Department but we will always will have a pair of season tix.

Reaction Score
I was very hopeful for the program when Edsall got a lot out of NJ in '04 or '05 with Pommells, Dorcellus, Donald Brown, Dixon...plus getting good looking OL prospects in Green, Akers(alas injuries) etc. and I thought whoa, we may have a start of something here and the later 2000's was a nice little run but then everything has turned. I'm thinking of retiring in August/next fall and my wife is looking now for a place very south of here. Trying to keep our place here too. I love the spring-late fall time in CT . Either way, my time for an entire football season here is running out. I was hoping to see it grow into something and feel good about its future before I leave. Too bad about CR for the Athletic Department but we will always will have a pair of season tix.

Isn't it so much easier to bring the wife to a game when the team is good?

It's been a very rough run since that fateful FG in Tampa a few years ago. It would be nice to be in a conference more suited for our entire athletic program than we currently are in - but that's out of control until the next vote. Hopefully, things will turn out differently should there be another vote. But - god damn, build a team that can compete where we're at. right?

I hope your stomach is ok, and you didn't eat an entire bag of toll house chocolate chips again.

In describing how certain things are done best, the word 'soft' doesn't bode well for men when engaged in certain activities. Whether it be under a blanket with the Mrs., or lining up on offense and blocking,or other such matters.

Reaction Score
Isn't it so much easier to bring the wife to a game when the team is good?

It's been a very rough run since that fateful FG in Tampa a few years ago. It would be nice to be in a conference more suited for our entire athletic program than we currently are in - but that's out of control until the next vote. Hopefully, things will turn out differently should there be another vote. But - god damn, build a team that can compete where we're at. right?

I hope your stomach is ok, and you didn't eat an entire bag of toll house chocolate chips again.

In describing how certain things are done best, the word 'soft' doesn't bode well for men when engaged in certain activities. Whether it be under a blanket with the Mrs., or lining up on offense and blocking,or other such matters.
She played sports in school, our first date was at a baseball game!:) I cant believe I'm up this late, guess I'm really pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom