UConn Vs. St. John’s | The Boneyard

UConn Vs. St. John’s

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
As much as I love MSG, I can't see playing 4 games there in one season. If this happens I'd like to see the home and home start at Gampel.

Reaction Score
It's completely ok to play this game at MSG every year if the Garden gives preferred treatment to UConn season tickets every other year. UConn needs the prescence in the Tri-State area especially with Danny Hurley at the helm and if we could get 3 to 4 games a year at MSG or Brooklyn, it would be huge benefit to the program.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I thought there was some speculation that they were the ones that blew the whistle on us, which resulted in the NCAA investigation? If it's true they will be added to next year's schedule, I guess that isn't how the NCAA query came about.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
I thought there was some speculation that they were the ones that blew the whistle on us, which resulted in the NCAA investigation? If it's true they will be added to next year's schedule, I guess that isn't how the NCAA query came about.
No, that was us.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
If it’s not at MSG I hope it’s at Gampel, been a couple years since we’ve played a major conference OOC game there

Reaction Score
It's completely ok to play this game at MSG every year if the Garden gives preferred treatment to UConn season tickets every other year. UConn needs the prescence in the Tri-State area especially with Danny Hurley at the helm and if we could get 3 to 4 games a year at MSG or Brooklyn, it would be huge benefit to the program.
MSG please. Barclays is just far enough away to be too far especially if its a 9 pm start or a weekday.

Reaction Score
A "neutral" home game for St.Johns in MSG I can live with because there's a lot of hype and coverage that is good for us. In fact, as many games as possible there helps offset our crappy away AAC venues.

Reaction Score
Would you rather play St. Johns or Vermont? You know what I’m saying. Stop trying to make it fit your agenda.
No agenda here, just commenting that if we're considering St. John's a "Major home OOC game" then that says something. I absolutely would rather play St. John's than Columbia, Vermont, Stony Brook, or any of the other cupcakes we fill November and December's home schedule with.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Love it. Is asking to also play in St. John's conference too much to ask for?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom