UConn vs South Carolina tix | The Boneyard

UConn vs South Carolina tix

Reaction Score
Going to my granddaughters 4th birthday party in MA early tomorrow. I have 4 decent tix in the lower level, on the corner, first row, where the players usually come out. I prefer a BYer get them, not some scalper. Let me know if you're interested. Mobile tix that I can forward to you.
Joe

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Joe, you're a man after my own heart. I have a 3 year old great grand-niece that I have adopted as my 3rd granddaughter. My other two are grown. She's keeping me young. Playing with her and her toys ON THE FLOOR, not in a chair....ON THE FLOOR!! :confused:

Her birthday is on the same day as our daughter-in-law. They celebrate their birthday together with a big party every year that's attended by the whole family. I would not miss it for anything!! Paw Paw has to be there!!! ;) Enjoy the party.

Reaction Score
I am interested, can yiu message me? I can't figure out how.
Going to my granddaughters 4th birthday party in MA early tomorrow. I have 4 decent tix in the lower level, on the corner, first row, where the players usually come out. I prefer a BYer get them, not some scalper. Let me know if you're interested. Mobile tix that I can forward to y

Reaction Score
Thanks Carnac. She starts playing soccer in April in a town program, so I just picked up a size 3 green Wilson soccer ball to bring up tomorrow. They didn’t have any futsals left at this Dick's. Dont know much about soccer, but understand that futsals dont bounce as high and are easier for 4 year olds to handle.

Considering a pop-up goal as well. Might be a bit overboard, but my daughter just has to put up with it from Nonn. Basketball and skiing next year. Stay safe, hope everybody enjoys the game tomorrow. Hope our women stay healthy and "shock the world," the non-BY world.

DrummerDee, I'll try. Don't remember how, but will look it up.

Reaction Score
DrummerDee,
Did you receive my conversation attempt? Click on the envelope at the top of this thread.

Reaction Score
AJ-I'm figuring you have already unloaded those tix but if not please let me know:)

Reaction Score
DrummerDee, are you still interested as I'm getting other interests in the tix? I prefer doing all 4 with one person.

Reaction Score
DrummerDee, I'm sorry but if I don't hear from you in the next 5 minutes, I'm going to move on.
AJ

Reaction Score
AJ-I think I sent you a couple PM's. Not sure as I haven't used that tool in a long time. Still interested in tix if it doesn't work out with DD:)

Reaction Score
DrummerDee, I'm sorry but if I don't hear from you in the next 5 minutes, I'm going to move on.
AJ
Darn...I checked in a few times

Probably before you responded.

Thanks so much for trying.
Dee

Reaction Score
Dee,
You should be able to click onto the envelope at the top of this thread or any thread. Click on the envelope (it looks like an email symbol) and it should ask you if you want to start a new conversation. It then asks you to fill in the BY name of the person or people you want to talk with. It then opens a conversation limited to that person or those people. I believe you might have to be signed in to do this, but I'm not certain. If you are still having problems, I suggest you speak to a moderator. Your problem may be something else. Trust me, I'm no expert.
Joe

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom