UConn vs SHU - 11/26/16 - 2:05pm | The Boneyard

UConn vs SHU - 11/26/16 - 2:05pm

Reaction Score
Huskies Host State Rival Sacred Heart

Kids under 12 wearing a hockey jersey can walk up to box office and get ticket for $8.

Bring your MHOC vs SHU ticket and drive over to the rent and get a UConn football ticket vs Tulane for $5. Go to gate B ticket office to claim ticket. Tulane game starts @ 4pm.

Reaction Score
Let's hope they don't score 2 goals in the 1st 30 seconds like last game. Max and tage aren't starting. Is something up with those two?

Reaction Score
Just like the UMass game, great 5 minutes and the rest garbage. They need to learn there are no cupcakes on the schedule. Can't take your foot off the gas pedal.

Reaction Score
For year 4, I am not very impressed by what I am seeing. Another loss to Sacred Heart? No consistency.

Reaction Score
I was yelling at these guys that SHU plays better than them at the QU game and I know they heard me. Thanks for proving me right.

Reaction Score
For year 4, I am not very impressed by what I am seeing. Another loss to Sacred Heart? No consistency.

Coach is not motivating them to win games they should. Ominous, I'm afraid...

Reaction Score
Nichols had a bad game today. He doesn't control his rebounds.The first goal was his fault. When the hell are they gonna start winning some faceoffs, and the power play continues to look awful.

Reaction Score
So Cavanaugh states during the Boston College post game press conference he was not sure UConn played 10 minutes of hockey and how they have to become mentally stronger. (Something that has been said over and over, year in and year out)

What does the team do as a response? Put on an embarrassing performance four days later.

The coaching staff's inability to get the players to play at a consistently high level seems to be an annual problem with this program.

Reaction Score
I missed the game to sit through 4 torturous quarters of the Tulane game. I don't know which would have been worse...my phone died when they were up 2-1...asked my wife to check the score and she saw the final. WTF!!!! These games are supposed to be W's....I mentioned at the beginning pf the year this team would go the way the Jr class went. So far they are still not getting pucks in the net and that is showing in the win column.

Reaction Score
I missed the game to sit through 4 torturous quarters of the Tulane game. I don't know which would have been worse...my phone died when they were up 2-1...asked my wife to check the score and she saw the final. WTF!!!! These games are supposed to be W's....I mentioned at the beginning pf the year this team would go the way the Jr class went. So far they are still not getting pucks in the net and that is showing in the win column.
The development of many players on the team, whether they be sophomores, juniors, or seniors, has to be brought into question, including the big two.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I felt like this program was really on the way up, but games like this are really disappointing and difficult to explain.

Reaction Score
It's been a program that has experienced tremendous highs and lows the last few years. For every positive result against teams like BC and BU, there are these games on the other end of the scale against the likes of Sacred Heart and company to balance it all off. It's hard to imagine a more topsy turvy team in college hockey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom