UConn vs SCSU post game thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs SCSU post game thread

Reaction Score
I know it’s southern but the offense looks so much better. Instead of just wait until 6 seconds on the shot clock and give it to jalen or vital, they actually move on offense.

What the heck is with the floor. I’m nervous watching the game. So many players slipping...

Reaction Score
love that hurley let gilbert run the entire (or almost?) first half. get game shape fast kid!

Reaction Score
Liked B Adams and AG, did not like the front court, especially Carlton. Can't take too much away from an exhibition but I am more positive than negative after seeing this team for the first time.

Reaction Score
Nice they won but you can't get much from that as Southern Connecticut isn't too good with all the new players. One thing that did stuck out was the ball movement and being able to hit the open 3's. Brendan, Tyler and Jalen all looked good from the outside.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Up by 77-55 and Bredan Adams got fouled shooting a 3. This is ugly foul game the refs are calling. I hate that the stream fades to Uconn logo during FT’s. Makes it hard to watch.

The sequence where there back to back fouls on each team during free throws was brutal. The husky logo for like 5 mins as they walked back and forth down the court

Reaction Score
Liked B Adams and AG, did not like the front court, especially Carlton. Can't take too much away from an exhibition but I am more positive than negative after seeing this team for the first time.
Carlton played well just has to get more solid with his shot. Nobody else distinguished themselves from the frountcourt besides Polley. I expect Polley to play a lot at the 4 this year.

Reaction Score
Carlton played well just has to get more solid with his shot. Nobody else distinguished themselves from the frountcourt besides Polley. I expect Polley to play a lot at the 4 this year.

Don't forget we still have Yakwe and Diarra. 3 will have to rise out of the bunch.

I can't imagine how Kofi and Akok would've watched that without salivating.

Reaction Score
Jump seemed like the best rebounder out the group. While not ideal, idk how he gets no burn this year

Reaction Score
Will there be a replay posted or has one already been posted? Had a football game to go to

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom