UCONN vs RU prediction | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN vs RU prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to many RU fans, we would be open to the idea of doing 3 for 1. Get a 4 year series going where RU gets 3 home games and you get 1. It's a win win for everyone.

I hesitate to say this about a man (?) I've never met, but if you genuinely believe that this is a fair and decent proposal, or that Rutgers would even have the balls to make it, you're arguably the biggest idiot to ever walk the face of the Earth.

Reaction Score
I hesitate to say this about a man (?) I've never met, but if you genuinely believe that this is a fair and decent proposal, or that Rutgers would even have the balls to make it, you're arguably the biggest idiot to ever walk the face of the Earth.

If I were the AD I'd be trying to cut deals like these. :)

Reaction Score
This game is being played on "Rivalry Weekend". Would rather see a BC-UCONN Annual series....and schedule Rutgers as a non-conference
game within the first 4 games of the year...

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
UCONN rolls in the 2nd half, Rutgirls turn over the ball for 3 scores
Huskies 32
Rutgirls 24

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
According to many RU fans, we would be open to the idea of doing 3 for 1. Get a 4 year series going where RU gets 3 home games and you get 1. It's a win win for everyone.

Not so sure you want ANY more games with UConn, no matter how you structure them. :cool: You are going to leave our conference with a taste of UConn in your mouths!

I leave you with the hair of the dog, because you just messed with a son of a b!tch...

...enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate