UConn vs PVAM - Game Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn vs PVAM - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No upsets on the horizon. Purdue, Louisville, Stanford and UConn firmly in control in their respective games.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I know! We must have been typing at the same time...of course, I'm such a slow typist, I probably started first! LOL
Hey, I am one finger typing on an iPad.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Rebecca correctly pronouncing "short-lived." Don't hear that too frequently. Excellent work five-oh!
interesting... cause I was like "what the he**"

then I thought "she must know whats she's talking about". after a google search there's a lot of discussion about it.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I cannot believe that I still cannot access espn 3

Reaction Score
Lots of fans camouflaged as empty seats...anyone hear an attendance?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Pay your bills. ;-p

I wish it were that funny. I have literally been on the phone this whole time with TWC trying to get my access straightened out. I am past frustrated.

There are more important things in life, I know. But for this Saturday, I just wanted to watch the game

Reaction Score
I wish it were that funny. I have literally been on the phone this whole time with TWC trying to get my access straightened out. I am past frustrated.

There are more important things in life, I know. But for this Saturday, I just wanted to watch the game
I feel your frustration, Rady...I felt the same until someone steered me to the correct DirectTV channel, which I had tried earlier and they said it wasn't available to me!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The BET has been really special the past four years. Wouldn't miss it for anything:

• 2009- preview of the NC game.
  • 2010- UConn sets the record for most consecutive games won.
  • 2011- terrific BET final game with ND
  • 2012- terrific BET final game with ND, showed St. John's who was boss
Not likely to see that in the first couple round of NCAA games.

Reaction Score

My cable went down this morning and I literally was choking back tears until he talked me thru rebooting the box. I am SO sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom