UConn vs. PSU - Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. PSU - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On a minor note, it's annoying when you're trying to follow the box score at Gametracker and the people entering the data are messing up left and right.

Did you know that UConn apparently has two Brianna Banks, one wearing #12 and one wearing #13? They both have 4 points. :)

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
What did we have... 3 charges in the first half??? I have never seen that from UConn in one half... I think all of them were called by Dickerson... He is just awful...

Reaction Score
PSt getting a lot of favorable bounces but our offense looks totally out of sync. Stef with 2 pts. and that was on a 15 footer.

Standing under the basket without putting a body up against somebody is ceding too much real estate...when you do that you make yopur own bad luck on bounces...

Reaction Score
On a minor note, it's annoying when you're trying to follow the box score at Gametracker and the people entering the data are messing up left and right.

Did you know that UConn apparently has two Brianna Banks, one wearing #12 and one wearing #13? They both have 4 points. :)

She is moving pretty fast...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Team has to pay more attention on their Free Throw shooting. Stef & Bria are having a poor year shooting free throws in comparison to prior years.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
This is the kind of game that UConn loses, when they get to scrambling, succumb to disruptive play on the part of the other guys and miss shots they usually make. Let's see what Geno comes up with in the second half.
We're UConn and every game we get a team that understands they're playing the NY Yankees. The initial adrenaline rush can be like hitting a stone wall when it subsides. Between that, the talent and depth disparity, the final 20 minutes will be night and day. That and Geno raining down sulphur in the locker room!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Wow

It's "T" time in Storrs

Fire em up G man!

Reaction Score
I think the team needs a break. The semester is about to end and they get almost two weeks off before the next game and they need it. Two back-to-back physical games is wearing on them. The team just needs a couple days to regroup and practice without a big game looming a day or two away. Oakland and Hartford before Stanford is good. This game is ugly, but not the end of the world. I think we wear Penn State down and win a low-scoring game by 10+.

Reaction Score
We're UConn and every game we get a team that understands they're playing the NY Yankees. The initial adrenaline rush can be like hitting a stone wall when it subsides. Between that, the talent and depth disparity, the final 20 minutes will be night and day. That and Geno raining down sulphur in the locker room!

I still like the 25 point spread...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
That wasn't a foul. However Stef didn't keep her arm straight and that's why the ref called it.

Reaction Score
Bricking our FTs...not good. Caroline looking kind of shaky tonight on offense.

Reaction Score
Swallow the darn whistles, will ya refs? This is one of the ugliest games I have seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom