Uconn vs Providence

Do the huskies win today?

• yes

Votes: 140 95.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Kenpom has Xavier at 52. That's after losing at home to UConn. They are 11-3. Why do you think they suck? I think you're confusing them with Butler. Providence is KenPom 71. 11-10. Do you think Xavier will lose 7 straight?

Reaction Score
I truly don’t understand why Providence fans come to this board. I mean, I do......they suck, have always sucked and are envious. But seriously, why?? And then expect to be treated well? Go play in your own (lame) sandbox. How pathetic is it that you have to constantly be yapping around at our feet, hoping for some type of validation or whiff of relevance?? I just don’t get it, never have, never will.

Reaction Score
I truly don’t understand why Providence fans come to this board. I mean, I do......they suck, have always sucked and are envious. But seriously, why?? And then expect to be treated well? Go play in your own (lame) sandbox. How pathetic is it that you have to constantly be yapping around at our feet, hoping for some type of validation or whiff of relevance?? I just don’t get it, never have, never will.

FriarJ is the exception for me. He's a regular here all year long.

The rest of them are a bunch of petulant weirdos with inferiority complexes.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Let's wait until after a UConn win tonight to start demeaning this PC team
I've been a UConn fan for almost 60 years but I can't sit here and talk crap like - " I mean, I do......they suck, have always sucked and are envious."
I remember seeing PC playing in the dance since UConn last got there and PC has a very good basketball history.
Yes UConn has won 4 NCs and that in itself separates UConn from nearly all P5 schools.
But to say that PC has always sucked is gibberish
Plenty of us have been on the Cuse board and played the same games and most of us have been kicked off
I would expect a better level of tolerance from UConn fans...…………………………………..

Reaction Score
To me this game is about Bouk. What he looks like physically. Is his shooting way off. Does he fit into what we are already doing. Do others just watch Bouk.

But it's also about stopping Duke and Watson. They were the best players on the floor last week. It would be nice to see us slow them down. If we cannot, the outcome could be similar to last week. Or we win in a shootout. Which would be ok, but indicating we have not addressed a fundamental issue. We cannot guard players of their caliber.

Reaction Score
I've been a UConn fan for almost 60 years but I can't sit here and talk crap like - " I mean, I do......they suck, have always sucked and are envious."
I remember seeing PC playing in the dance since UConn last got there and PC has a very good basketball history.
Yes UConn has won 4 NCs and that in itself separates UConn from nearly all P5 schools.
Plenty of us have been on the Cuse board and played the same games and most of us have been kicked off
You can’t walk into someone else’s house, claim that your house is better, and then expect tolerance.

Reaction Score
You can’t walk into someone else’s house, claim that your house is better, and then expect tolerance.
No Providence fan (unless they are crazy) would ever say PC has a better program than UConn. Has Providence been better the last few years? Yes, slightly. But they haven’t done anything in March, so who really cares. I follow this board because I’ve lived in CT my whole life (besides my 4 years at PC) and I find out good information on here. I mostly just lurk with a little trolling sprinkled in.

Reaction Score
Definitely a big boost, how many minutes do you think he will log when he gets back? Does UConn limit him for a bit?
Im sure the team has waited to bring him back till he was 110%, but they probably still be cautious so 20 minutes is good with me

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
If we play defense like that, we are going to have some fun these next few weeks.

Oh yeah and James Bouknight is good.

Reaction Score
If you’ve gone on another team’s board and trolled them, then YOU are a loser too. Who needs to do that? These guys come on here because they are envious. Period. End of story. They have nothing of their own relevance to discuss, so they come here and try and compare themselves to us. I don’t give a rat’s ass what happened in the 1960s. That’s ancient history as far as I’m concerned. They need validation, they crave our attention. That’s why they are here.

Just out of curiosity, why did you go on the Syracuse board? That’s so lame.

Reaction Score
If we play defense like that, we are going to have some fun these next few weeks.

Oh yeah and James Bouknight is good.
Nice game, Bouk looked real good, defense was stellar!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom