UConn vs Providence replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Providence replay

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Not sure what youtube channel the replay in the OP is from but the replay is currently available on the Fox Sports app too
No idea, yet, if it includes ads or how long it will be available.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
What happened to the @MJL243 posting of games? Does this constitute a lasting transition?

Reaction Score
Not sure what youtube channel the replay in the OP is from but the replay is currently available on the Fox Sports app too
No idea, yet, if it includes ads or how long it will be available.
I just stumbled on this last night. Here is the link to the You Tube channel:

His About page shows he is operating from India. However other videos look Korean to me. In any case, this game is his first UConn game replay... maybe his last, who knows.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
Always thankful for your game reposts, MJL!
I have long appreciated @MJL243 as well, but this video appears to come from someone else’s YouTube channel.

This matters since some people monetize their channels. If this is true for @MJL243 then he/she gets diminishing returns the more we watch game replays from the channels of others. Considering his/her long term contributions and membership of the BY I would not like to see that happen.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was not hopeful for MJL posting this game, because all of the games he posted after the game in Toronto were no longer on MJL's YouTube list of videos. I hope all is well.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I was not hopeful for MJL posting this game, because all of the games he posted after the game in Toronto were no longer on MJL's YouTube list of videos. I hope all is well.
You and all of the others should read the "UConn vs. Georgetown" thread, in which MJL243 gives an explanation for the removal of games from his channel. It has to do with copyright, not with any personal health issues. It applies to SNY only (so far), so I think we can expect to continue to see replays of games which were originally broadcast by Fox, CBSSN, FloSports, or ESPN. Games originally broadcast by anyone other than SNY are still available on his channel (at least as of yesterday).

Reaction Score
I am currently watching the replay on the Fox Sports App. I can't watch it live since I live in NY and have YouTubeTV. But, the replay is working.

I want to give the Fox App views to encourage them to keep future replays available since SNY seems to be shutting down youtube replays.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I am currently watching the replay on the Fox Sports App. I can't watch it live since I live in NY and have YouTubeTV. But, the replay is working.

I want to give the Fox App views to encourage them to keep future replays available since SNY seems to be shutting down youtube replays.
Due to the availability of previous games on YouTube, I didn't check the availability on the Fox Sports app until this morning. I am currently watching the replay on the app. It is not free of ads, right now I am watching 3 minutes of ads with no "Skip" feature. But I'm not complaining, it's at least a replay!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Ok, watching the replay on the Fox Sports app is not working for me.
Even though I am logged into the app with my tv provider credentials, just after the start of the second quarter, the video was switched to a different replay.
I didn't recognize any way to prevent the switch. It was a split screen with a countdown to the other video. I exited before it reached 0, so maybe if it got to 0, there may have been the option to continue.
I also was not able to perform common video functions, Pause, Fast Forward and Reverse, using the applicable buttons on my XBox remote.
Oh well, I am now in the same place as I was this morning before looking at the Fox Sports app.
Trying the YouTube channel in the OP now and agree that the sound is very low.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom