UCONN vs Nova date set | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN vs Nova date set

Reaction Score
Does this $50 ticket even have a basis in reality? I think most on here would pay that if it looks to be a great matchup, but I don't see Chief's casual fans forking over a C note for a pair of tickets following a losing season unless UConn is really playing well. People be sheeple.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
or a weekday at 2pm.
Come watch UConn vs Auburn this Wednesday at 2:00pm!
IMG_2922.JPG

Reaction Score
This is great. At least we have a game at MSG in each of the next two seasons. Syracuse in the Jimmy V Classic this year, and now this Villanova game the following year. Its always great to play at MSG, but the fact they are games vs old Big East rivals makes it even better.

Reaction Score
Does this $50 ticket even have a basis in reality? I think most on here would pay that if it looks to be a great matchup, but I don't see Chief's casual fans forking over a C note for a pair of tickets following a losing season unless UConn is really playing well. People be sheeple.

I don't think people will have a problem forking over 50 to see Nova. They're a brand, they're a long-time rival, and they've been arguably the best program in the country over the last four years. This isn't Cincinnati or SMU or even Georgetown. There are only a handful of programs with more pull than Nova at this time.

Reaction Score
Seeing as we sold out for a mediocre Georgetown team in 2015, I'll take the over

That was before last season and this hell hole spring took place, lol.

Reaction Score
That was before last season and this hell hole spring took place, lol.

A tad harsh, but a valid point nonetheless. Attendance will pick up once things start to turn around. Everyone loves a winner it seems.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I don't think people will have a problem forking over 50 to see Nova. They're a brand, they're a long-time rival, and they've been arguably the best program in the country over the last four years. This isn't Cincinnati or SMU or even Georgetown. There are only a handful of programs with more pull than Nova at this time.
I agree. I won't have a problem.I am an hour and 20 from Phi;;y. I attended many Dog-Cat fights. Worth every penny. Those were the days you could get a seat in a private box. Bar and small food. Then they saw the attendance swell with UConn and decided to make 3 game packages. Other two teams were not worth attending. Then came the Big East explosion and the rest is history. Nova is worth the cash.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom