UConn vs Notre Dame Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Notre Dame Replay

Reaction Score
The UConn vs Notre Dame replay is posted at uconnhuskygames.com:

Thanks for posting this, MUL. But tell me what I am doing wrong. After you post a game, I go to uconnhuskygames.com, click on 2017-2018 games. I find the previous games, but not the latest one. Hours later, I do find the latest game posted there. Can you tell me what's up?

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this, MUL. But tell me what I am doing wrong. After you post a game, I go to uconnhuskygames.com, click on 2017-2018 games. I find the previous games, but not the latest one. Hours later, I do find the latest game posted there. Can you tell me what's up?
TCF15 has to add the games manually to the 2017-18 games folder, so for a few hours you have to use the Youtube link.

Reaction Score
in the interview at the very end, just after the game is over, Geno gives major props to Z and Megan. So, what he said at the presser about Z was the usual needling, and here he's being candid. And very nice stuff on Megan. We're seeing a major, major developing. She's going to take an incredible sophomore leap--you heard that first here.

Reaction Score
in the interview at the very end, just after the game is over, Geno gives major props to Z and Megan. So, what he said at the presser about Z was the usual needling, and here he's being candid. And very nice stuff on Megan. We're seeing a major, major developing. She's going to take an incredible sophomore leap--you heard that first here.
Preaching to the choir ;)

Reaction Score
Sorry for the delay in getting the games to UConnHuskyGames. Will be better about this going forward. Thanks @MJL243 for getting these games up so quickly and posted here - much appreciated!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom