UConn vs. Mizzou game thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Mizzou game thread

Reaction Score
How many times are these receivers going to drop passes? That's what is killing UConn tonight. It could almost be a shootout if these guys could catch a pass.

Reaction Score
Looks like Mizzli is more motivated at the half then uconn is

Reaction Score
How many times are these receivers going to drop passes? That's what is killing UConn tonight. It could almost be a shootout if these guys could catch a pass.

5 more tines before the game ends

Reaction Score
So much wrong with the D it’s staggering. Play against an offense with any semblence of passing skill and it’s a mismatch.

Reaction Score
Well, this is bad.

There's been a mass exodus of UConn fans (understandable) and the Missouri fans seem to be having a great time.

Our D is getting beat by the same plays, we can't block, and we miss the Hell out of Arkeel. Let's hope for a gigantic miracle in the second half, I guess...

Must barely be a scrimmage for Mizzou’s offense.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Just terrible, disgusting and I can see why people are leaving early. Talent helps but that is limited

Reaction Score
It's ok, we aren't solving the attendance problem tonight. Bottom line, we need to put a good team on the field or we aren't going to have fans in the seats. We are in big trouble at this point. I'm really concerned that the fans aren't more supportive given the return of RE and an SEC opponent.

It's been a depressing week. We see that even a game against Missouri won't sell football tickets and we see that KO may not have found the special sauce in the off season. I'm not sure life in the AAC is going to work out for us. We are dying one fan at a time.

Reaction Score
It's going to take Edsall at least 2 recruiting classes to fix this mess. But right I don't have confidence in that happening.

Reaction Score
When there is no pass rush and 10 yard cushions, it's pretty easy for a decent QB to take advantage.

Reaction Score
It's ok, we aren't solving the attendance problem tonight. Bottom line, we need to put a good team on the field or we aren't going to have fans in the seats. We are in big trouble at this point. I'm really concerned that the fans aren't more supportive given the return of RE and an SEC opponent.

It's been a depressing week. We see that even a game against Missouri won't sell football tickets and we see that KO may not have found the special sauce in the off season. I'm not sure life in the AAC is going to work out for us. We are dying one fan at a time.

We keep blaming the AAC. The AAC isn't killing Memphis, USF, UCF, Houston, Navy etc. We keep blaming the AAC last I checked this is a UConn problem.

Reaction Score

On top of that, there are those in the state legislature who would love to kick UConn in the face when it is struggling -- and may go after the budget when fans show lackluster support.

Reaction Score
I'm not saying I know more than a professional football coach, but I don't see how playing intentional matador defense helps you get better. I'd rather my players get in your face and get knocked out than lay down and play dead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom