UConn vs. Mizzou game thread | Page 16 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Mizzou game thread

Reaction Score
The Big East years occurred when we had talent. We had a fun team to watch.

The AAC years have been when we fielded a relatively slow, small, and less athletic team.

The problem is mostly us, not our conference. But if the conference is a problem at all (even a little bit), then shame on the fans. The AAC is a decent conference. If it's underappreciated in Connecticut, that's pathetic.
I'm a big fan of the AAC. However, the conference is an issue. We went from games we had played against teams for years even in other sports, to in year 4 of this league, playing a conference opponent for the 1st time in our history. The diehards show up regardless of opponent the casuals need a reason. Hard to get amped for Tulsa and ECU. Nothing against those programs obviously but the conference has been an issue though I think it's more a function of going from BCS to G5.

Reaction Score
The Big East years occurred when we had talent. We had a fun team to watch.

The AAC years have been when we fielded a relatively slow, small, and less athletic team.

The problem is mostly us, not our conference. But if the conference is a problem at all (even a little bit), then shame on the fans. The AAC is a decent conference. If it's underappreciated in Connecticut, that's pathetic.
I think its a combo off both RH.

Reaction Score
During the pregame intros, the Mizzou couple in front of us remarked that our punter had bigger guns than our te and he was goofing on himself.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
During the pregame intros, the Mizzou couple in front of us remarked that our punter had bigger guns than our te and he was goofing on himself.
To be fair, that punter has bigger guns then many based on that photo.

Reaction Score
Two positives from the Mizzou game.

1) In the first half, we had three long drives that only netted three points. If we had scored TD's we would have been in the game (or at least had a respectable score). We were moving the ball.

2) I don't know how many freshmen played, but it was a lot. It seemed like we had BS and 21 freshmen out there. Maybe this will payoff in 3 years.

Sorry. That's all I got.
The word " IF " can be a loosely used word.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom