UConn vs Louisville Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Louisville Replay

Reaction Score
As always, many thanks!
I moved to my daughters house when I retired and she does not have cable or satellite, only streaming, so THANK YOU SO MUCH for this video as it will be the only way I can watch Uconn BB. Thank you again. GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
MJL- once again - thank you so, so, much for doing this - it means a lot..!!!!! Merry Christmas...!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I moved to my daughters house when I retired and she does not have cable or satellite, only streaming, so THANK YOU SO MUCH for this video as it will be the only way I can watch Uconn BB. Thank you again. GO HUSKIES!!!!!
If you have streaming, then you shouldn't have an issue watching most of the games live. You can watch the SNY broadcasts via the Fox Sports App, the ESPN games via the ESPN App, Fox broadcasts (Fox, FS1 and FS2) using the same Fox Sports App. The only one I am not positive about are the CBS broadcasts, but I would think that the CBS Sports App would stream the games live too - I have not had to stream the CBS games using the app.
Caveat: I am guessing that your daughter is streaming "regular TV" via Hulu Live, YouTube TV or another tv provider.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom