UConn vs. Louisville - Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Louisville - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Louisville is a much tougher team than Duke. Much better coached. They don't even have Bria Smith today.

Really hope we go to Lincoln because having to possibly beat this team a 4th time in front of 18,000 of their fans could be the toughest regional final task we've had since '97 or '94.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I have to wait 90 seconds between posts. Am I the only one? kinda slows down the flow of the conversation....
Everyone does.

Reaction Score
Walz helps MoJet up after she crashes into his bench and pats her on the back. He may be loud sometimes but I think he is a good coach.

Reaction Score
Cannot believe this commercial for Bacon Bowl. What is it about WCBB that make advertisers think its viewers would be big buyers of the Bacon Bowl device?

Reaction Score
Walz helps MoJet up after she crashes into his bench and pats her on the back. He may be loud sometimes but I think he is a good coach.
One of the best even if he is somewhat annoying. No one is better than Geno, though. And I know some people find him annoying too.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
It is a fact that better conditioning helps prevent injuries and improve body control. KML is an amazing shooter, but in all honesty conditioning wise she is lacking a little bit. She is not as athletic as say Bria or Stewie.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is a fact that better conditioning helps prevent injuries and improve body control. KML is an amazing shooter, but in all honesty conditioning wise she is lacking a little bit. She is not as athletic as say Bria or Stewie.
You have no idea what you are speaking about. Nothing about that injury was the result of any lack of conditioning. Same for the earlier injury. Both times she had her feet taken out from under her or was knocked over. A contusion of the ulner nerve and a hyperextension of the elbow are not conditioning protected injuries. Other than these two freak events KML has been amazingly rugger and injury proof in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom