Uconn vs. Let Game Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Uconn vs. Let Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
can you summarize - in a sentence - why the fouls are 13 on UConn and 3 on Ohio State this half?

Fair?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Adams trying to make a miracle happen...

Reaction Score
Brimah and Facey keeping us in the game on the offensive end? Weird, but I'll take it.
What game are you watching? Weird.........................................do

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Why was Adams driving on the last play??? Why was he hurt??? Instead of looking at the OOB call for 5 minutes why not call the clear foul on the shot before it?

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Needs to make a layup first.

Seriously?

Give it a rest. He's going up in heavy traffic with time running out and it rims out. That's not why we lost tonight...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
What game are you watching? Weird...........do

I don't know genius, the game where they both made successive shots to tie the game up?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Seriously?

Give it a rest. He's going up in heavy traffic with time running out and it rims out. That's not why we lost tonight...

Playing 40 minutes for his second straight game too.

Reaction Score
Seriously?

We lost because we had 7 players and the guards didn't come out of the locker room after the half.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If you think 7 players is plenty, I don't know what to tell you.

It's not just that's it's 7 players. It's also the specific 7 players.

Adams is basically the only ball handler on the team. And Purvis is out there pretty much the whole 40. Enoch has to play because Brimah keeps taking dumb fouls.

Honestly don't know what some people expect from these guys. Hard for KO to sub in anyone other than switching out Facey for Brimah and vice verse.

Reaction Score
UConn commits bad fouls, Brimah is lost and has zero understanding of basketball

CV is killing this team right now, such an awful offensive player, puts so much stress on RP & JA

UConn didn't lose this game as much as the refs won it for OSU.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
After the half, UConn pushed the lead to 8.

Sometimes, with posters like that, you just have to let them be. Ignoring them works better than trying to use facts...

Reaction Score
He not only had 2 feet in, he had 3 feet. Rewind it and watch.

Check out the very next offensive play by Ohio St.
The player did the exact same thing Purvis did(maybe with one extra step)
Ran the baseline and stepped out of bounds and received the ball in the same manner Purvis did.

We got worked by some phantom calls tonight. Really bad.
Thought this only happened to Penn St when they play OHio St in football .

Reaction Score
After the half, UConn pushed the lead to 8.
Thanks, I watched the game. Our guards were miserable in the second half. I give them a break because they were tired and Jalen is the only legit ballhandler. CV is a three star recruit being thrown into the fire for major minutes he was never expected to play and Rodney is well, Rodney.

Reaction Score
Sometimes, with posters like that, you just have to let them be. Ignoring them works better than trying to use facts...
What do you take offense with? You thought our guards had a good second half? You think playing with 7 players didn't matter?

Reaction Score
Thanks, I watched the game. Our guards were miserable in the second half. I give them a break because they were tired and Jalen is the only legit ballhandler. CV is a three star recruit being thrown into the fire for major minutes he was never expected to play and Rodney is well, Rodney.

Getting on the guards after the team pushes the lead like that is being overly negative.

The key play in the game was Facey's 3rd foul. Phantom foul. UConn came down with the rebound, it was ahead. Instead, we brought Enoch in. That changed the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom