UConn vs Kansas Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Kansas Replay

Reaction Score
Come on! 200 views to date and only four (4) of us can say "Thank You" (with a Like) for the continued time, effort and energy to provide these replays??? Doesn't matter if you watch this replay or not, you will want to watch some of them in the future and if you don't show MJL243 appreciation and common courtesy, he might just decide to say the hell with it and stop!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Come on! 200 views to date and only four (4) of us can say "Thank You" (with a Like) for the continued time, effort and energy to provide these replays??? Doesn't matter if you watch this replay or not, you will want to watch some of them in the future and if you don't show MJL243 appreciation and common courtesy, he might just decide to say the hell with it and stop!
Besides saying TY here, I generally post the same on his YT channel's post.
So, thank you @MJL243 for your time and effort that you put into these replays, wins or loses!!!

Reaction Score
Sorry if I didn't thank you on your last upload, of us embarrassing ourselves to UCLA, but it would've been much too painful to watch again. But thank you much for Kansas!
Working It Jim Carrey GIF by Freeform

Reaction Score
I uploaded the UConn vs. Kansas replay to my YouTube channel:

Much appreciated....... I love the replays.... whether I saw the game on TV or live stream, or just listened to the Radio.
Always a pleasure... but not so much with those losses!! OUCH!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I don't think that I have ever watched the replay of a game we lost...but I do try to remember to thank MJL243 just the same.

Reaction Score
I was happily surprised to see it there. Have no idea how you did it. Thanks very much!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom