UConn vs Indiana preview | The Boneyard

UConn vs Indiana preview

Reaction Score
Commenters are saying Newton suffered an injury. I haven't found anything on that, hopefully it's some Hoosier fan troll job.

Reaction Score
Commenters are saying Newton suffered an injury. I haven't found anything on that, hopefully it's some Hoosier fan troll job.
He threw out a first pitch at a Red Sox game recently and you definitely would have heard something by now with them running an open practice event this Saturday

Reaction Score
I believe they are talking about Jakai Newton, freshman for Indiana. Friend of the Castles.
A bad place for that comment then as they didn’t even mention him in the article at all

Reaction Score
I believe they are talking about Jakai Newton, freshman for Indiana. Friend of the Castles.
he suffered an injury in the High School season but I don’t know if it’s the same one

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
This guys a brilliant reporter. I didn't even know Andrea Hawkins played for us last year. Darn it now I feel like I missed something important.

Reaction Score
A couple fun comments on the article:

I'm not going to lie, I am a little envious of UCONN. 5 national championships since 1999. The more incredible part to me is that was done with 3 different head coaches.

To which someone replied:

I made a comment a while back that you can't make a list of "Blue Bloods" that includes IU but not UCONN, and it was poorly received. I think it was before their 5th championship, which tied them with IU, but I still stand by it. You should be envious. UCONN (along with Duke and UNC) have been pretty dominant since IU's last championship 36 years ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom