Uconn vs. Harvard recorded? | The Boneyard

Uconn vs. Harvard recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey guys, I don't post a real lot here... I do more reading obviously and have been visiting for years now. Regardless, I'm a 5th year senior currently taking online courses to finish up my last 5 classes (all electives, finished my major, minor, and GenEds) while working full time. Bottom line, unfortunately my schedule has been so jam packed the past week or two because i had 2 final papers, a final project, and still have an online final exam this Sunday... all for two classes. So, I unfortunately missed the game last night in the midst of writing a 10pg paper... just completely forgot to record it.

Is there anyone on here that has it recorded that has the capability of uploading it online somewhere to be watched? I know the odds are slim but I really would like to see the game, especially since the next game isn't for another 9 days or so.

If anyone knows where I could see a recording of it online or would be willing to upload it to a site themselves, then it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys.

Reaction Score
Go to the espn.com website and go to the espn 3 watch area located on the home page upper right hand (It just says watch). Go to the replay section. The game is listed. Enjoy!

Reaction Score
Go to the espn.com website and go to the espn 3 watch area located on the home page upper right hand (It just says watch). Go to the replay section. The game is listed. Enjoy!
You are the man! Couldn't find a replay section, but I went to the Watch area n just searched "espn3 connecticut harvard" and it showed the highlights video with "Watch Replay" underneath... bout to watch now before I goto sleep for work in the AM. Pumped now... thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom