UConn vs Fresno State Mini-Movie | The Boneyard

UConn vs Fresno State Mini-Movie

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Wow…so many big moments in that game. Great video! This is a good group of guys, led by a coach who seems to know what he is doing and how to motivate a team. Really looking forward to the upcoming weeks. Never give up, never surrender!

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
The calls by Crispino, basically the latter half of the whole video, are easily his best, in any sport, during his tenure.
Especially when compared to the tv broadcast Saturday!

Reaction Score

When you watch this it gets you so excited for the rest of the season. As mentioned, the team is full of real easy to root for kids and Mora is a God send to us. Being at the game on Saturday was such a great feeling. Brought back feelings that have not been there in years......excitement, nerves, sweaty hands, cracking voice, fans cheering as loud as they could, even teary eyes at the end as I watched the team jumping for joy. Watching a team you love come to life is a great joy!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was not on board with the Mora hire. Where do I find a plate of crow?
This guy has a clue and calls it phenomenal as cooked. Welcome back on board and in support of our team and coaching staff. You are welcome at our tailgate any game, PM me for location.
Do be aware if you are looking for real and not imitation crow our Chef Ptomaine has been caught in the past using imitation crab meat in a bouillabaisse. He was suspended from the grill for two home games and has come back stronger and more honest than ever.
Having given you this, he is also very out spoken so he may say BYOC, bring your own crow but join us anyway, I'll cook it!

Reaction Score
Nice to see all the support and joy for the team after the victory. Dan Orlovsky did his weekly appearance on The Dan Patrick show wearing a UConn football sweatshirt and mentioned victory over Fresno State. I know Marvin, who is part of the show, is also a UConn Alum and has taken grief and pies in the face for his support as well.

Looking forward to game on Saturday night. I have my tickets and should be there in general admission.

Reaction Score
Video was well done and makes for a nice little recruiting tool as well. I love the Crispino calls, especially when his voice cracks on the Houston TD run.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wow…so many big moments in that game. Great video! This is a good group of guys, led by a coach who seems to know what he is doing and how to motivate a team. Really looking forward to the upcoming weeks. Never give up, never surrender!

Reaction Score
A lot of jumping and dancing from Keelan Marion in this video. Could he be back soon????

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom