UConn vs Florida November 17th | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Florida November 17th

Reaction Score
Not sure where talks are, but we were close to agreeing to a 4 year deal with Providence before the season started. It was something along the lines of a game at Mohegan, MSG, and then home and home. I think the hold up where where the series was gonna start.
UConn-Providence at MSG makes no sense to me. Should just do H/H and two at Mohegan.

Reaction Score
Anyone know if our game at Villanova will be played at Finneran or Wells Fargo Center?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn-Providence at MSG makes no sense to me. Should just do H/H and two at Mohegan.

agreed. but providence was always suprisingly well represented at the garden for the bet.

Reaction Score
Florida must be at Gampel, simple as that. Shame on whoever makes that decision if this game is at the XL. I hope we can find somebody to play at MSG next season. I just dont see why we cant work something out. Im sure there are dozens of schools who would like to play there, and I think MSG would love to have us because we always do a great job filling the garden. If we really cant find somebody to play, then try to work something out with St Johns and play an away game there. I thought there have been reports recently that we are trying to play more schools from the old Big East...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom