UConn vs. Duke -- Some stats in advance | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Duke -- Some stats in advance

Reaction Score
If my ability to "post" is any good, I'm going to re-produce some data that I just received as part of a subscription to Her Hoop Stats. It's the site that contains stats on WBB games, and that has been recently mentioned in USA Today, the New York Times, and Slate for its efforts to provide reliable stats on women's basketball. Pretty easy to access.

Today Her Hoop Stats put out a PDF containing "Game Notes" for each Sweet 16 game. The data are free for all. I asked for, and received, permission to reproduce in this post the stats & notes on UConn-vs.-Duke. If you want to download the full document, you can do so here -- https://herhoopstats.com/

Uploaded (I hope) is a document that contains the UConn & Duke data. What is notable is the ranking ( #1 ) of the UConn team stats. (If I have failed to upload the data properly, please let me know, and I'll try again). I am hoping that the links to the source of the stats come though in the uploaded document. If not, I'll try again.

Attachments

• 2018 Sweet 16 Notes from Her Hoop Stats[1].pdf
    210.3 KB · Views: 89
Reaction Score
Ooops. I had created & tried to upload a shorter, more concise document -- one that contained the stats of only UConn & Duke.

I think that I've uploaded the shorter version here.

Attachments

• Her Hoop Stats -- MF-post.pdf
    240.9 KB · Views: 209

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69