UConn vs Dayton, Wednesday Nov 8, 7:00 on SNY | The Boneyard

UConn vs Dayton, Wednesday Nov 8, 7:00 on SNY

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Will the game be available on the FOX sports App like last year for those of us outside the SNY area.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Not sure. Here’s a link to Fox Sports Live.

The game is NOT currently listed on the Fox Sports Live for Wednesday. BUT, this is NOT unusual... so please...No One Panic. The schedule updated randomly, and sometimes the link DOES NOT show up on there until moments before the tip. I am outside SNY area, but have never had a game not picked up in the foxsports.come/live link.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The game is NOT currently listed on the Fox Sports Live for Wednesday. BUT, this is NOT unusual... so please...No One Panic. The schedule updated randomly, and sometimes the link DOES NOT show up on there until moments before the tip. I am outside SNY area, but have never had a game not picked up in the foxsports.come/live link.
Seriously, you think us BYers accessing the Fox Sports app around 6:45PM or even 6:50PM aren't going to be in PANIC mode if our game isn't listed?????? Where have you been for the last few seasons? :):rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Seriously, you think us BYers accessing the Fox Sports app around 6:45PM or even 6:50PM aren't going to be in PANIC mode if our game isn't listed?????? Where have you been for the last few seasons? :):rolleyes:
It happens almost every time...panicked BYers can't find the game, freak out on BY... THEN tip off, game pops up on Fox sports and then silence. ;););)

Reaction Score
Just because they've broadcast it before doesn't mean they are broadcasting it this year. We won't know until game time, because of the miserable communications that Fox Sports and SNY bring us. By the way, on Fox's list of games to be played today (not necessarily on their network, of course), they list "Flyers vs. Huskies." That's it. No name of the school. Nothing else except the time and that it originates on SNY. Welcome to women's basketball and all the attention paid to it.

Reaction Score
It’s on the “full schedule “ on the Fox Sports app
6:00 pm CST- WCBK- Huskies vs Flyers
I assume the Dayton team is called Flyers
I also assume they will go “flying” out of the XL Center as fast as they can after Geno & The Gang are finished with them

Reaction Score
It’s on the list of upcoming games on the Fox Sports app on my Roku!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Just because they've broadcast it before doesn't mean they are broadcasting it this year. We won't know until game time, because of the miserable communications that Fox Sports and SNY bring us. By the way, on Fox's list of games to be played today (not necessarily on their network, of course), they list "Flyers vs. Huskies." That's it. No name of the school. Nothing else except the time and that it originates on SNY. Welcome to women's basketball and all the attention paid to it.
I'm guessing that if SNY no longer had an agreement with Fox Sports to stream the games that it would have been in the news.

I did find this article this morning that confirms the agreement is still in place. But beware, it is on the internet, so...

Centerstream

Reaction Score
And then there is this from the UConn Women’s Basketball FB post

The Huskies play basketball today!

Dayton
XL Center
⏰ 7 PM
SNY
97-9 ESPN / The Varsity Network
Women's Basketball vs Dayton - Wednesday, November 8 - UConn Women's Basketball vs. Dayton | Gameday Information

Out-of-market fans (outside CT, NY, NJ, PA) are able to stream UConn's SNY games at no additional cost to authenticated subscribers who have FOX as part of their television package. Users will need to sign in with their TV provider credentials at https://www.foxsports.com/ or in the FOX Sports app. The games can also be accessed at www.fox.com/sports or in the FOX Now app.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom