UCONN vs Brown | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCONN vs Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hopefully someday Cav can bring in kids like Hanifin and Charlie McEvoy. Letunov, Thompson Gendron and Masnoius are a start though.

One question I've always meant to ask Joe: Does Cav show up at recruits' houses, unlock his phone and swipe through a slideshow of his future NHLers? What he's been able to do already says so much about is reputation in the hockey world. It's going to keep getting better. From what I've heard, the recruits a couple years down the road are legit. Jeff Cox speaks highly of Drew Elser.

Reaction Score
One question I've always meant to ask Joe: Does Cav show up at recruits' houses, unlock his phone and swipe through a slideshow of his future NHLers? What he's been able to do already says so much about is reputation in the hockey world. It's going to keep getting better. From what I've heard, the recruits a couple years down the road are legit. Jeff Cox speaks highly of Drew Elser.
Agreed...have you seen any of Tyson Mclellan's highlights this season yet? Follow the USHL on Twitter he is on there frequently. Says a lot when UConn plays a game against ND at the Barclay's and a NY Ranger and BC alum (Kevin Hayes) shows up to watch the game..then you realize Cav had a lot to do with his career...

Reaction Score
Agreed...have you seen any of Tyson Mclellan's highlights this season yet? Follow the USHL on Twitter he is on there frequently. Says a lot when UConn plays a game against ND at the Barclay's and a NY Ranger and BC alum (Kevin Hayes) shows up to watch the game..then you realize Cav had a lot to do with his career...

Hope Hayes doesn't take that as his only impression of the Huskies! (Doubt he does. Rather, no way he does.)

McLellan is killing it. Had a great goal show up a few weeks ago. Gained the zone and tooled a defenseman and the goaltender. Great hands. I want to see him play on a line with Letunov and Thompson, fill that Pauly void. Then again, may end up seeing a grinding forward like Kalter take that spot. Do the dirty work for Max and Tage. I don't know. This is down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom