UCONN vs Baylor - How they match up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN vs Baylor - How they match up

Reaction Score
Smith maybe the 2nd best player in the country. I love watching her on both ends (hope she is off tonight). BIG edge Baylor. Think 6'2" Gabby Williams. Edwards is a freshman and is going to have her hands full. Ododa is a better all around player than Egbo, but can she be productive down low against someone as quick as she is but more physical, and stay out of foul trouble defending her. One thing Uconn can do is make efforts to take charges. Baylor is not a 3 point shooting team. They are aggressive to the basket. If either teams bigs get in foul trouble that may determine the game. Baylor is a physical defensive team.

Reaction Score
We win easily...15 to 20. If we don't hit our outside shots, we still win by 10 and if we hit shots it will be closer to 20. It is not how we will match up with Baylor, it is more how will they match up with us.

They cannot stop PB or AE. CW can exploit them if she is hitting her outside shot (last game she was only 4 -13 outside of 2 feet). I wouldn't count on EW hitting 3 3 pointers this game but I think AM hits some big shots off the bench. Liv will kill them with her passing again. Big test for Liv and I think she comes through with another 10 plus rebounds and about the same in points.

We also don't have any weaknesses defensively now that CW is playing so well on that end. You could say EW is a bit slow to close out on the 3, but Baylor isnt a great shooting team from 3 anyway.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom