UConn vs. Auburn Battle 4 Atlantis 1st Round | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Auburn Battle 4 Atlantis 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Finally booked last week. Ended up paying way too much for airfare, but thinking this may not actually happen now that the Bahamas is on the should not travel list due to COVID. We’ll see.
Just saw a news story that the Bahamas are on an extreme high risk travel list, so I wanted to see if anybody brought this up in the thread. You would think they would make a decision pretty soon so people can figure out other travel arrangements. IDK if anything is going on at Mohegan that week, but that would be pretty cool if it gets switched to CT.

Reaction Score
Our last game vs Auburn was a nightmare. Are they better or worse than then?

Reaction Score
Just saw a news story that the Bahamas are on an extreme high risk travel list, so I wanted to see if anybody brought this up in the thread. You would think they would make a decision pretty soon so people can figure out other travel arrangements. IDK if anything is going on at Mohegan that week, but that would be pretty cool if it gets switched to CT.
As cool as it would be to have it moved to Mohegan, there is already an event planned on Day 2 of the tourney there so would have to be somewhere else if moved.

Reaction Score
Our last game vs Auburn was a nightmare. Are they better or worse than then?
That Auburn team was ranked 40th on KenPom the day we played and finished the season 82nd. This year's team should be significantly better, borderline top 25 team though they're missing their best player for the first 3 months

Reaction Score
Atlantis is its own separate world over there everything should be fine. I went there this summer.

Reaction Score
Atlantis is its own separate world over there everything should be fine. I went there this summer.
Have my tripped booked and their Covid protocols are good. Once there things should be fine.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
2021-b4a-bracket-8x11-final.jpg

Reaction Score
Auburn > MSU > Baylor

or

Auburn > Loyola > ASU

either way we have potential to rack up some quality wins

Reaction Score
Auburn > MSU > Baylor

or

Auburn > Loyola > ASU

either way we have potential to rack up some quality wins
Not going to pencil in MSU over Loyola. That's the closest 1st round game. Loyola won their first game by 60.

Reaction Score
My prediction: Close game through the last 5 minutes--with the good guys winning by 6.

I believe they start 4 sophomores and a junior. We are deeper and more experienced. It shows in the last 5 minutes as we run the ball and make our FTs to put it away.

These are two very evenly matched teams in most metrics. It will be a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom