UConn vs. Auburn Battle 4 Atlantis 1st Round | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Auburn Battle 4 Atlantis 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Definitely surprised we aren't matched up with ASU or Syracuse.

Would love to beat Auburn though. The blow-out loss on the road last time around sucked, but we also need revenge for the OT game they stole in Hartford after Jalen Adams got hurt.

Reaction Score
Auburn should be a very good test for this team, 13th in Rothstein's Top 45

13. Auburn
Projected Starting 5:
G
Wendell Green
G K.D. Johnson
F Allen Flanigan
F Jabari Smith
C Walker Kessler
Projected Bench: Dylan Cardwell, Devan Cambridge, Babatunde Akingbola, Chris Moore, Zep Jasper, Jaylin Williams
Newcomers: Jabari Smith, Zeb Jasper (Charleston), Wendell Green (Eastern Kentucky), K.D. Johnson (Georgia)
Losses: Sharife Cooper, Justin Powell, Javon Franklin, Jamal Johnson

Reaction Score
Jabari Smith will be an absolute terror, especially next to Kessler. Will be a big game for Sanogo/Whaley/Akok.

Reaction Score
Wendell Green was one of my favorite mid-major players last year. Caught him play against Belmont and Morehead State: little spark plug.

Very excited for this game!!

Reaction Score
Definitely surprised we aren't matched up with ASU or Syracuse.

Would love to beat Auburn though. The blow-out loss on the road last time around sucked, but we also need revenge for the OT game they stole in Hartford after Jalen Adams got hurt.
Wasn’t that also the day that diallo committed to Kentucky??

Reaction Score
damn i wanted to beat Cuse in the first round. we have the toughest potential 3 matchups in auburn, msu, baylor.

Reaction Score
Wasn’t that also the day that diallo committed to Kentucky??
That was a really, really sad day as a Husky fan. I had a contact that was tight with the previous staff and he was like Diallo was done to us and people on here were talking about him going through the course catalog, etc. Then a cheating program like Bruce Pearl and Auburn absolutely waxed us. Like we used to do teams. Ollie PTSD comes back on this one lol!

Reaction Score
That was a really, really sad day as a Husky fan. I had a contact that was tight with the previous staff and he was like Diallo was done to us and people on here were talking about him going through the course catalog, etc. Then a cheating program like Bruce Pearl and Auburn absolutely waxed us. Like we used to do teams. Ollie PTSD comes back on this one lol!
Yea that was an especially dark day we finished that game with like 7 guys, and then diallo went to Kentucky and sat when he coulda started here.

Reaction Score
Here's Three Man Weave's season preview for Auburn, whom they rank #22.

I freakin' love this early season matchup. I'm excited to see how Sanogo and Whaley matchup with Kessler and Smith...I'm just waiting for Whaley to smother Smith on D and I can see Sanogo’s post moves mystify Kessler.

Reaction Score
Auburn is a scary team since orange jacket guy took over. But I think our face masked hero (aka coach mermaidman) will bring it home for the huskies.

Reaction Score
Finally booked last week. Ended up paying way too much for airfare, but thinking this may not actually happen now that the Bahamas is on the should not travel list due to COVID. We’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom