UConn vs Arkansas Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Arkansas Replay

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Does anyone know when a game's Box Score link is added to UCONNHUSKYGAMES? Just wondering...

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Thank you! I appreciate this.

Reaction Score
I uploaded the UConn vs Arkansas replay to my YouTube Channel:

Thank you so much. Should I just look on here or can you give me a link to all your replays, so I don't have to clog up the yard with my begging?

Reaction Score
Huge thanks MJL243 for continuing to post the replays. As you might know from the thread I started about SNY's unavailability on YouTube TV this year, I have been scrambling to figure out how to watch the SNY games - so far without success.

I wasn't entirely sure the replays would get posted this year since it seemed SNY was applying/enforcing their copyright differently than last year. So I was very relieved to see this posted. As others have said, this year is more challenging for those of us who do not live within SNY's broadcast footprint.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Huge thanks MJL243 for continuing to post the replays. As you might know from the thread I started about SNY's unavailability on YouTube TV this year, I have been scrambling to figure out how to watch the SNY games - so far without success.

I wasn't entirely sure the replays would get posted this year since it seemed SNY was applying/enforcing their copyright differently than last year. So I was very relieved to see this posted. As others have said, this year is more challenging for those of us who do not live within SNY's broadcast footprint.
As it has been posted on other threads, if you are streaming YouTube TV as your tv provider, the SNY games are streamed on the Fox Sports app because the standard YouTube TV subscription includes FS1 and FS2. The SNY broadcasts are available via the Fox Sports app on computers, Smart TVs, Smart phones, Roku devices and Firestick devices. And it has been noted in other threads, depending upon the method of running the Fox Sports app, the schedule can vary.
I use a Roku to stream the broadcast on the Fox Sports app and also use my Samsung Smart phone's Fox Sports app to check the schedule beforehand. For both devices, yesterday's game appeared on the Upcoming schedule starting on Saturday. Once the game started, I had no problems using the Roku.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I know this is asking a lot, but will you be able to upload the two Flosports broadcasts next weekend?
I am traveling in WAY Downeast Maine this weekend. The odds of a connection able to watch a live stream are remote. Really hoping @MJL243 will have my back on these games.

Salma Hayek Please GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom