UConn vs #5 BU (11/18 - 7pm -- @ BU 11/19 - 7pm) | The Boneyard

UConn vs #5 BU (11/18 - 7pm -- @ BU 11/19 - 7pm)

Reaction Score
You guys get us without arguably our best player in Clayton Keller as well as potentially two other top-9 forwards. We'll also have our backup goalie in net tonight.

Reaction Score
You guys get us without arguably our best player in Clayton Keller as well as potentially two other top-9 forwards. We'll also have our backup goalie in net tonight.
Excuses before the game even starts ?? LOL :p

Reaction Score
Masonius played sooooo poorly tonight (actually all season). He needs to be scratched from future lineups. Play Kunnas.

Reaction Score
Excuses before the game even starts ?? LOL :p
Sandbagging at its finest! But really, not having Keller as well as two of our third line forwards hurts us a lot. That said, great job by your guys tonight. Play like that more often and you'll have a home ice slot in the playoffs without issue. My guys certainly played like freshmen for long stretches but a good amount of that was from excellent pressure by the UConn forwards. Thompson has progressed really well and has all the tools necessary to make a run at a solid pro career. Would've been nice to see him try and outmuscle Jordan Greenway for a puck down low. :p

Reaction Score
Huska starts tonight. Why? No clue.

Nichols has come off two really good games and he sits tonight. I do not understand the move.

The team is need of victories and I believe Nichols gives them the best shot to win tonight.

Reaction Score
Huska starts tonight. Why? No clue.

Nichols has come off two really good games and he sits tonight. I do not understand the move.

The team is need of victories and I believe Nichols gives them the best shot to win tonight.

Nichols has been bad back to back. I'm glad huska is starting tonight. We need a win. I think huska gives us the best chance to win.

Reaction Score
The only back to back he has played this year was against UAH, both shutouts.

Reaction Score
The only back to back he has played this year was against UAH, both shutouts.

I'm talking over his career here at UConn. Not the best when it was just him for a wknd series. Great 1 game, horrible the other

Reaction Score
UConn just scored, up 1-0.

I didn't actually hear or see the goal, as I was outside with the dog having her do her business. This seems to happen a lot with me when I am listening to a UConn soccer or ice hockey match. I'll be listening to a game on WHUS when the dog needs to go outside, or I need to take out the garbage, or whatever. Just something that takes me away from the computer or radio for a minute or two, and someone chooses that moment to score. So much so that my wife has noticed this tendency, and comments on it whenever it happens.

Reaction Score
2-0 UConn, goal by Ojantakanen. At least I heard that one.

Reaction Score
Drake goal. Welcome back!!! 4-0
Goals by el-Mir, OJ, drake, and now Ronan!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom